[App Review] Unleash Your Productivity : Mentor360 - Your Habit Building Coach 🧘

impradhuman
Verified

Hey eXplorers,

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your time in MagicNation 💫 In today's thread I'm going to review an amazing application called "MENTOR360" through which you can form new habits and track their progress at your fingertips.

So without further ado let's get startedImage
 Description : 
Start building your mental fitness by getting to know yourself again.

Start building your mental fitness by getting to know yourself again. Adopt new habits and routines that not only suit your lifestyle, but will also positively affect your life, your health and your mind. With self-awareness comes the ability to reach achievable goals and define actionable outcomes. You have the power to make the greatest changes towards a better self.
Features :
👉 In today's fast-paced world, finding ways to build mental resilience and form healthy habits is so essential and that's where Mentor360 comes into action. This is a remarkable application that empowers you to rediscover yourself and enhance your mental fitness.

👉 Mentor 360 is your one-stop destination for self-improvement. It boasts a rich collection of tools, from engaging blogs that expand your knowledge, to soothing meditation and sleep exercises that nurture your well-being. Dive into a world of insightful podcasts, discover scrumptious recipes, and more.

👉 What sets Mentor 360 apart is its ability to track your progress right within the app. This feature helps you to identify your weak points and embark on a journey of self-improvement.

👉 You can also immerse yourself in articles written by experts, and learn their tried coping strategies, tips, and tricks. It's like having a library of mental fitness guidance at your fingertips.

👉 For those seeking a deeper level of commitment, Mentor 360 also offers a premium membership! Starting at INR 187 per month for the yearly subscription or INR 280 per month for the monthly subscription, this membership unlocks a wealth of exclusive content and features, ensuring that your journey to mental fitness is as rewarding as it is enlightening.
Screenshots from the App :

PROS 👇

* Expert blogs are so helpful, it truly feels like having a personal coach by your side.
* You can easily track your performance and identify your weak points.
* You can also dive into a world of insightful podcasts in your desired languages.

CONS 👇

* What you see is just the 40% of the application as rest of the content is available only in premium membership.

Verdict 👇

Mentor 360 is a transformative app that guides you on a journey of self-improvement. With tools like blogs, meditation, and expert advice, it's a one-stop-shop for mental fitness. Its performance tracking and affordable premium options make it an invaluable companion for those on the path to self-discovery. The only thing which I didn't liked much is that the content you see in the app is just the 40% of the application as rest of the content is available only in premium membership.

Overall, I liked this application a lot and I strongly recommend you all to give it a shot and share your Valuable feedback in the comments section below.

Download on Play Store HERE

Size : 18 MB (5K+ Downloads)

So that's it for today guys 🤗 I hope you liked this thread and if you did, don't forget to follow me to stay connected with my journey with Magicnation 🩵

- Pradhuman Singh Rajput
jaisharan2
Verified

Awesome thread 🔥🔥
you_r_shubham
Verified

Well, looks intresting. I'll surely try this app.
Sachin Saini
Verified

Great Information 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
saipixels
Verified

All rounder 360.👏👏
SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Thanks for sharing bro! The Mentor360 app seems interesting and I am going to try it. 👍
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image