Boosting Performance: Unleashing the True Potential of the HONOR X9b 5G Battery

uveshgogda
Verified

Hey, Explorer

I hope you’re doing well and enjoying yourself in the Magic Community. In this thread, I'll be putting the battery of the HONOR X9b 5G to the test. Get ready for an exciting ride – sit back and enjoy the experience! ✌️
Before diving into the test, let's first take overview of the HONOR X9b 5G's battery.

The HONOR X9b 5G boasts a formidable 5800mAh battery, promising an impressive 3-day endurance. It comes bundled with a 35W charger and features a Type-C cable. With its robust battery capacity, users can enjoy extended hours of usage. Expect up to 19 hours of online video playback and 12 hours of online gaming. Remarkably, even after three years of use, the HONOR X9b 5G's battery remains as durable as ever.

Without further ado, let's embark on our journey into the HONOR X9b Battery review.

I have divided review into three parts, 
  • Draining Time
  • Charging Time
  • Conclusion
let's start with Draining Time

Throughout the Battery Review Test, the volume level remained at 100%, screen brightness was maxed out at 100%, and both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi were enabled. The screen refresh rate was set at a speedy 120Hz, and the power-saving mode remained switched off.
YouTube | 11:36AM - 12:51PM | 100% Charge 
After streaming video songs on YouTube for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 2160P quality, the battery level dropped to 92%, indicating a consumption of 8% over the duration.
JioSaavn | 12:53PM - 02:02PM | 92% remaining
After enjoying music on JioSaavn for 1 hour and 09 minute with the screen active, the battery level decreased to 88%, indicating a consumption of 4% during the session
Rest Time | 12:53PM - 02:02PM | 88% remaining
Following the music session, I took a rest for 2 hour and 50 minutes, during which the always-on display feature was enabled. the battery level showed a decrease to 86%, indicating a consumption of 2%.
Instagram | 04:53PM - 06:31PM | 86% remaining
After spending 1 hour and 38 minutes watching Instagram reels, the battery level dropped to 73%, indicating a consumption of 11% during the activity.
Screen-Off (Idle Mode) | 06:32PM - 08:55AM | 73% remaining
It's time to assess the idle battery drain by leaving the phone idle till next day morning with the Always-On Display (AOD) enabled and set three alarms. After 14 hours and 24 minutes of idle time, only 9% of the battery was consumed.
MX Player| 08:57AM - 11:40PM | 64% remaining
I watched a series for 2 hours and 45 minutes, maintaining a high volume through Bluetooth and keeping the brightness level at maximum. At the end of the session, the battery level dropped to 52%, indicating a consumption of 12%.
Idle | 11:41AM - 12:22PM | 52% remaining
After watching the series, I have some office tasks and meetings to attend to. During this period, my phone remains idle with the Always-On Display (AOD) mode activated. 2% of the battery was consumed & the battery level dropped to 50%.
Audio Call | 12:23PM - 01:30PM | 50% remaining
Now it's time to assess the battery drainage during a normal audio call. I made a call to another device and kept my phone engaged in the call for approximately 1 hour and 7 minutes. By the end of the call, the battery level dropped to 46%, indicating a consumption of 4%.
Asphalt 9 | 1:32PM - 02:35PM | 46% remaining
I engaged in Asphalt 9 Max gameplay for 1 hour and 4 minutes, setting the graphics to Ultra with High resolution. Additionally, High FPS was enabled during the gaming session. At the conclusion of the gameplay, the battery level decreased by 8%, reaching 38%.
Snapchat | 2:43PM - 03:42PM | 38% remaining
After playing the game, my friends and I spent 1 hour and 3 minutes capturing funny photos using Snapchat filters. During this time, the battery depleted by 12%, leaving it at 24%.
VN Editor | 3:44PM - 04:16PM | 24% remaining
As I needed to post a reel on Instagram, I spent approximately 32 minutes editing it using VN Editor. This task consumed 8% of the battery, leaving it at 16%.
Camera | 4:17PM - 05:05PM | 16% remaining
Now it's time to assess the battery drainage while utilizing the camera. During this period, I captured numerous pictures, some videos, experimented with multi-video mode (simultaneously using both front and rear cameras), and also recorded time-lapse videos. After approximately 48 minutes of camera usage, the battery level dropped to 1%, indicating a consumption of 15%.
Total Active Usage Time of HONOR X9b 5G Battery Drain
Excluding the idle time with Always-On Display (AOD) mode, the total active usage time can be calculated as follows:
  1. YouTube: 1 hour 15 minutes
  2. JioSaavn: 1 hour 9 minutes
  3. Instagram: 1 hour 38 minutes
  4. MX Player: 2 hours 45 minutes
  5. Audio Call: 1 hour 7 minutes
  6. Asphalt 9: 1 hour 4 minutes
  7. Snapchat: 1 hour 3 minutes
  8. VN Editor: 32 minutes
  9. Camera: 48 minutes
Adding up these durations:
1:15 + 1:09 + 1:38 + 2:45 + 1:07 + 1:04 + 1:03 + 0:32 + 0:48 = 11 hours 21 minutes

So, the total active usage time of the HONOR X9b 5G battery drain excluding idle time is approximately 11 hours and 21 minutes.

Charging Time

Now, let's power up the HONOR X9b 5G and witness its recharge speed. How long will it take to refill its robust 5800mAh battery from 0% to 100%? Let's embark on this electrifying journey and discover the charging prowess of the HONOR X9b 5G! 🚀

At 08:42 AM, I initiated charging for my Honor X9B 5G, starting at a 1% battery capacity. Benefiting from its 35W fast charging prowess, it swiftly surged to 20% in a 32 minutes. Continuing its rapid pace, it powered up to full 100% capacity in around 2 hours and 12 minutes, showcasing the impressive efficiency of its fast charging technology. 🚀🔋

In conclusion, the battery performance of the HONOR X9b 5G has been thoroughly evaluated through various usage scenarios. Despite intensive tasks such as gaming, video streaming, photo editing, and prolonged camera usage, the device demonstrates commendable endurance. With efficient power management and a robust 5800mAh battery, the HONOR X9b 5G proves to be reliable for extended usage periods. Its enduring battery life makes it a suitable companion for users with diverse needs, ensuring uninterrupted productivity and entertainment throughout the day.

signing off
Uvesh Gogda
you_r_shubham
Verified

Monster Battery Backup 

Sachin Saini
Verified

❤️❤️❤️
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
Idris48443