Celebrating Excellence

Vinita
Verified

Our HONOR X9b Beta Trial Program Winners! 
The wait is over! We're thrilled to announce the winners of our HONOR X9b Beta Trial Program!
A huge shoutout to all our amazing participants – your dedication and insightful feedback were instrumental in shaping the X9b. But four individuals truly went above and beyond, consistently providing valuable contributions that took our beta program to the next level.
 A heartfelt round of applause goes to:

🏆 Snehasis Santra
🏆 Akshat Gulati
🏆 Idris Muhammad Ghouse
🏆 Jai Sharan

Your passion, commitment, and unwavering enthusiasm have been nothing short of inspiring.  Throughout the beta trial, each of you has consistently gone above and beyond, providing invaluable insights, feedback, and suggestions that have played a pivotal role in refining and shaping the HONOR X9b.

We are immensely grateful to have such incredible individuals as part of the HONOR family. Your efforts not only exemplify the spirit of innovation and collaboration but also serve as a shining beacon of excellence within our community.

But let's not forget, this achievement is not just yours alone.  To all our beta trial participants, we extend our deepest gratitude. Your tireless dedication, enthusiasm, and constructive feedback have been instrumental in pushing the boundaries of what's possible with the HONOR X9b.

As we celebrate this momentous occasion, let's also reflect on what it represents: a testament to the power of community, collaboration, and innovation. Together, we have proven that when we come together with a shared vision and determination, there are no limits to what we can achieve.

Your passion and commitment are truly inspiring!  We're incredibly grateful to have you as part of the HONOR family.  Your efforts are a shining example of what makes our beta programs so successful.

This is just the beginning! Stay tuned for more exciting news about our thriving beta trial program. We can't wait to collaborate and achieve incredible things together in the future💪.

jaisharan2
Verified

I feel myself extremely lucky to be a part of such an amazing journey.
Idris48443
Verified

Thank you for providing this opportunity 😁 I'm glad I got to be part of this and hope that my feedbacks for extremely effective. 🤩
Mightykibu
Verified

It's really honor for us to be part of the beta program. Looking forward to participate more in the future ❤

Congratulations everyone 👏🏻
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Image Image Image
AKBhavsar
Verified

Very Congratulations 🎉🎊🤩👏🏻
Rajveer_Singh
Verified

Congratulations Guys ✨

Hope to get the chance in upcoming honor beta program to contribute for the upcoming devices and enhance  experience for users. Thanks
impradhuman
Verified

A big congratulations to all the winners 🥳🥳
Sachin Saini
Verified

Congratulations Guys 🎆
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
jyotinalui
Verified

Congratulations 🎉👏 to each and every Beta testers.... Your hard work has bear the fruits for all of us and to end users too. Keep up the work and heartfelt congratulations 🎉 again to Snehasis Santra, Akshat, Idris & Jai.
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech

Congratulations to all winners 🎉

jaisharan2 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:32 pm I feel myself extremely lucky to be a part of such an amazing journey.
Congratulations buddy 🎉

Congratulations Winners 🏆

Congratulations all

୧⍤⃝💐 Congrats to all the winners of the HONOR X9b Beta Trial Program!

Congratulations all of you👏🏻
Beta testing programs are always good to test all the new features.
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Congratulations

Congratulations 🎉 
Ketan Kumar