Magic Marvels EP 13: How to save a Webpage Offline via Global Favourites.

Kabali
Verified

Hey Explorers!  

Welcome to the Episode 13 of Magic Marvels, your weekly dose of MagicOS, simplified!  

Today's Episode is going to be an amazing one and much needed feature for you all as I'll be introducing you to another HONOR AI feature. 

Global Favorites: So basically, when you swipe three fingers down on a webpage, it automatically saves it for you in the Notes App. 

Lets now see how you can use it! 

Step 1: Open Settings and select Accessibility features

Step 2: Select Shortcuts & Gestures, then select Screenshot/Global Favourites.

Step 3: Select Three-finger swipe down option and select Global Favourites

What does this Global Favourites do? 
This feature helps you to save the whole webpage in the Notes App with the Three-finger swipe down gesture, even Images and all the texts which are in the Webpage. 

• Once you enable the Global Favourites feature and swipe down with Three-finger, you get a popup indication as "Web pages saved from Chrome".

• Select the "Go to Notes to View" Option and you may see the whole webpage in the Notes App with the Website Link and Images included. 

I really hope you enjoyed knowing about this feature and mostly this feature will be more helpful for the students as they need to explore webpages for topics research. 

Explore not only the Webpages, but Explore HONOR. 😁

That's all for today's episode, see you guys in my next thread! Until then, keep exploring!!!  See you soon... Kabali 

That's great feature 🔥
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Image Image Image
Ishan Wankhade
Verified

I use it lot of time 😁 
Thank You,
Ishan Wankhade
RD.•°
Verified