Let's Fly.

Hello Friends,
Today let's discuss about shooting birds with your smartphone.

Capturing birds in flight using a phone camera can be challenging, but with the right techniques, you can get some stunning shots. Here are a few tips:

1. Use Burst Mode: Birds move quickly, so burst mode will help you capture multiple frames in a short time, increasing the chance of getting a sharp image.

2. Focus and Track: Use your phone's focus lock on the bird to ensure it's sharp. Some phones offer tracking features, use them to keep the bird in focus as it flies.

3. Shoot in Good Light: Bright light helps maintain fast shutter speeds, reducing motion blur. Early morning or late afternoon is perfect for soft, golden light.

4. Pan with the Bird: Move your phone in the direction the bird is flying. This can help create dynamic motion in the background while keeping the bird sharp.

Take a look at some of the photographs I've captured with my smartphone.
ImageImageImage

With patience and practice, you can capture breathtaking photos of birds in flight using just your phone!

Regards,
Dr Ramdas S Pai.

RD.•°
Verified

Amazing 😍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image

Bro, those tips are fire! 📸🔥 Using burst mode and tracking focus is such a smart move for fast-moving birds. The panning tip is gold too — adds that cool motion blur in the background while keeping the bird sharp. The pics you shared are next-level, especially considering they're from a smartphone. 🙌 

Gonna try these out next time I spot some birds in action! Keep sharing more like this, bro! 👏
Rahil Anwar