Is the open ear design be the next trend? | Ft. NOTHING Ear (Open)

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers,
So it's time for fresh new news as some Garma Garam Fresh product launches happened… and whenever it happens, you know, I'll be there 😁😁😁.
So, finally after a long wait and teasing, Nothing finally launched their Nothing's Ear Open .

So without any delay, quickly check out the highlights…
  • 14.2mm titanium-coated drivers
  • Bass Enhance’ algorithm
  • Clear Voice 3.0
  • 64mAh cell with the 635mAh case
  • Bluetooth 5.3
  • IP 54 rated
Now let's deep dive into it.. shall we?

Nothing Ear (open) have an open-ear design. This means that they don’t completely block the ear canal so that the user can stay aware of the surroundings.

The audio device features a curved headband that wraps around the outer part of the ear. This ensures a comfortable and secure fit. The stem of the open earbuds has the brand’s signature transparent design. There are no silicone ear tips.

The Nothing Ear (open) come in a pill-shaped transparent storage case that is slimmer but also wider. The earbuds are IP54-rated dust and splash resistant.

In terms of audio, the Nothing Ear (open) are equipped with a 14.2mm titanium-coated drivers. They feature a ‘Bass Enhance’ algorithm. The audio device comes with two mics and also offers AI-powered Clear Voice 3.0 tech for clear audio quality during calls. The Ear (open) feature a Sound Seal System and directional speakers that is said to keep audio private and prevent it from being leaked. Being an open earbuds, they lack active noise cancellation. There is low latency mode.

The Nothing Ear (open) are rated to last up to eight hours on a single charge with the 64mAh cell and with the 635mAh case, the battery life goes up to 30 hours. The earbuds support Bluetooth 5.3 and can be connected to two devices simultaneously.

The Ear (open) are also compatible with ChatGPT integration for an easier and quick access to the AI chatbot. Other features of the earbuds include pinch controls, find earbuds, fast pair, and more.
Pricing and availability
The Nothing Ear (open) carries a price tag of $149/€149/£129/Rs 17,999. Pre-orders begin today with sales commencing from October 1.

That's it for today, what do you think of Nothing's Ear Open? Is this the new trend of Open ear design will take up the market soon trailing behind the old In ear TWS? What's your thoughts on this? Do let me know…

That's it for today, I'll come back soon… stay tuned guys

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
sarthhkk
Verified

Intresting concept. 
Image Image Image
RD.•°
Verified

Great 👍 
RD.•°