STREETS OF KOLKATA

@amnatureboy
Verified

Hello Knights! Hope you all are doing well & having a great time with the "MAGIC NATION" community.
Myself Sarfaraz, a content creator from the community. You can also connect with me on Instagram by tapping on the URL:  @amnatureboy

The streets of Kolkata are alive, a sensory journey that feels like stepping into a story. Everywhere you look, there’s movement—rickshaw pullers navigating narrow lanes, shopkeepers calling out from their stalls, and the warm aroma of puchkas and kathi rolls teasing your appetite. The air hums with a blend of honking cars, the clang of old trams, and the murmur of lively conversations. Old colonial buildings stand shoulder to shoulder with new-age cafes, all soaked in history. But it’s the people who give the streets their soul—whether it's a chai vendor sharing a laugh with a customer or children playing cricket in alleys, Kolkata’s streets are full of life, warmth, and endless stories.

Here are some flavors and essences of the streets of Tilottoma. Let's roam through this together ----------

Thanks for coming this far.
Hope you enjoyed this thread. More such interesting topics are coming soon. Like this thread tap the follow button and stay connected to MAGIC NATION.

Regards,
Sarfaraz - @amnatureboy
Creator @explorehonor
Sarfaraz Ahmad
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing shots 😍 
sarthhkk
Verified

Great shots 

Lovely shots 😍
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Traditional Kolkata 😍
Navraj rathore
Verified

thanks for sharing
Sachin Saini
Verified

Beautiful Captures 🤍 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Wonderful work 😍
jyotinalui
Verified

হারিয়ে যাওয়া কলকাতাকে আবার যেন ফিরে পেলাম এই shots দিয়ে...
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech

Wowe
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Beautiful city