[App Review] Elevate - Brain Training Games

RD.•°
Verified

Hello Explorers, 
I hope you are all well.

I am back here with the Elevate - Brain Training Games application. Elevate is a brain training app designed to help improve various cognitive skills through fun and interactive games. The app offers personalized training programs tailored to your needs, focusing on areas like memory, focus, processing speed, math, and more. Each game is designed by neuroscientists to challenge and stimulate your brain, helping you to enhance critical skills for daily life. 

So without further delay let's get started.

Description:

Brain training games to improve your mind skills — Maths, word, & memory puzzles. Elevate is a brain training programme designed to improve speaking abilities, processing speed, memory skills, mental maths, and more. Each person is provided with their own personalised learning programme that adjusts over time to maximise results. 

With Elevate, you can track your progress over time and see improvements in your cognitive abilities. The app also adjusts the difficulty level based on your performance, ensuring that the challenges remain engaging and effective. Whether you're looking to sharpen your mind, boost productivity, or simply enjoy some mentally stimulating activities, Elevate provides a comprehensive suite of games to help you achieve your goals.

Functionality:

Elevate is a brain training Games designed to improve cognitive skills through personalized daily exercises. The app focuses on enhancing abilities in areas like reading, writing, speaking, and math, with over 40 games targeting various cognitive skills.

The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. 90%+ report improved vocabulary, memory, maths skills, and overall mental sharpness when they frequently use Elevate to challenge their minds. Elevate is for everyone. Your age or profession don't matter.

Features:

🔸 40+ Brain Training Games: Improve your cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, maths, precision, and comprehension with 40+ brain training games and puzzles.
 🔸 Performance Tracking: Measure your performance against yourself and others. Weekly reports highlight your key accomplishments and opportunities.
 🔸 Personalised Workouts: Customise the focus of your daily workouts to train the mind skills you need most, choosing between 3 and 5 games and puzzles.
 🔸 Adaptive Progression: Train your brain with maths and word exercises that get harder as you progress to ensure your experience remains challenging.
 🔸 Workout Achievements: Start a workout streak and stay motivated with over 150 achievements to win while you train your mind.
 🔸 And more!

Screenshots from the App:

Pros:

✔️ Personalized Training
 ✔️ Wide Range of Skills
 ✔️ Visually Appealing
 ✔️ Progress Tracking
 ✔️ Daily Challenges

Cons:

❌ Limited Free Content
 ❌ Repetitiveness
 ❌ Performance Pressure
 ❌ Language Bias

Conclusion:

Elevate is a well-rounded brain training game app with a strong emphasis on language and cognitive skills. It's a great tool for those looking to sharpen their mental abilities in a structured and personalized manner. However, the subscription model and potential repetitiveness may not appeal to everyone.

If you want to try this application then you can download it from the Play Store or just click link below. ⬇️ 
• Ratings: 4.6 ⭐ 
• Downloads: 1C+ 
• Download Size: 48.92 MB 
• Required OS:
Android 8.0 & up  

*Note: All images and screenshots are taken from the Play Store and Elevate - Brain Training Games app.  

Hope you guys like the Elevate - Brain Training Games review. let me know your answer in the comment below.  

Thanks for reading this & Don't forget to Follow me and join our Telegram group HONOR | India fan club there you can interact, share your ideas, knowledge & feedback with us, Thank you. 

RD.•° 
MAGiC NATION
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
jyotinalui
Verified

I think it's useful for kids these days which will improve their brain development 
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
impradhuman
Verified

Amazing App review 🔥🔥
Sachin Saini
Verified

Great review ✨ 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 

This is a very helpful app for kids