[App Review] Selfpause : A Simple Platform To Visualise Affirmations

impradhuman
Verified

Hey eXplorers, 

I hope you all are doing well 💫 In today's thread I'm going to review an amazing application called "SelfPause" through which one can transform their mind, body, and spirit to achieve a hopeful, joyful, and successful life. 

So without further ado let's get started

Description :

Write, listen to & record daily affirmations & law of attraction manifestations. 

Daily affirmations with SelfPause are designed to help you overcome negativity with positive affirmation meditation. Use us to create a powerful mantra to manifest success in all areas of your life as you meditate with the law of attraction (LOA) and law of assumption. Visualize success with thousands of affirmations professionally recorded into tens of categorized tracks. SelfPause is the perfect visualization tool to give you some self pause and any department of your life a boost.

Features :

👉 Be it academic related, body appreciation, motherhood, health related or self love, this amazing application contains a big library of powerful affirmations which you can manifest and get success in your life. 

👉 There's a feature called random affirmations which provides you random daily affirmations which you can read to stay on the track. The best part of this feature is that you can easily edit these affirmations, can bookmark it or share the same among your friends and loved ones. 

👉 You can also create or record your own affirmations and follow them to achieve all your goals. 

👉 It also offers a collection of soothing sounds and background music to help you relax your mind and body.

👉 This application also offers a Premium Membership starting from USD 59.99 per year through which you can unlock the entire library of soothing background sounds, 100+ guided affirmations on health, wealth, sleep etc, get exclusive content, back-up your personal library to access the same on multiple platforms and much more.

PROS 👇 
* This application is so easy to use and contains No advertisements at all.
* You can set reminders to get notifications of daily affirmations.
* Plus members can sync their App data to the cloud and access everything on multiple platforms. 

CONS 👇 
* This application contains In-App Purchases.
* Contains some minor bugs : While testing this application, I have noticed that sometimes it gets closed automatically.

Verdict 👇 

SelfPause is an amazing application through which you can transform your mind, body, and spirit to achieve a hopeful, joyful, and successful life. It offers tons of affirmations which you can manifest and complete your goals. The feature I personally liked the most is its collection of soothing sounds and background music through which one can calm their mind and body and improve their focus. 

Overall, I liked this application a lot and I strongly recommend you all to give it a shot and share your Valuable feedback in the comments section below. 

Download on Play Store HERE 

Size : 19 MB

Ratings : 4.6 ⭐ (based on 1K reviews) 

So, that's it for today guys 🤗 I hope you liked this thread and if you did, don't forget to follow me to stay connected with my journey with Magicnation 🩵 

- Pradhuman Singh Rajput 

RD.•°
Verified

Awesome app & amazing review 👍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image