Pattern Photography (week 1)

Navraj rathore
Verified

Hello Explorers!
I hope everyone is doing well and thoroughly enjoying the vibrant tech community here. Today, let's dive into Beauty of Pattern Photography
I'm back with a new photography thread based on our bi-weekly theme: Pattern Photography {Week 1} 
Last week, I shared some of my best Macro photographs, and I'm excited to do it again today with new theme. If you like them, let me know in the comments! 
What is Pattern Photography 
Pattern photography is a technique that captures the repetition of shapes, colors, or textures to create visually engaging images. Whether found in nature, like the symmetry of leaves, or in man-made structures, such as the repetition of architectural elements, these patterns draw the viewer's eye and evoke a sense of rhythm. By experimenting with angles, contrast, and occasionally breaking the pattern with a contrasting element, photographers can create dynamic and aesthetically pleasing compositions.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageExcited to share today's topic with you all! If you have any questions or uncertainties, feel free to drop them in the comments below. Stay tuned for more intriguing discussions coming your way soon! Keep engaging, keep inspiring! 
Signing off-
Navraj Rathore
Navraj Rathore
Content, Community
Image Image Image Image
RD.•°
Verified

Awesome shots 😍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
Syed_Nabi23