A day in my life ft. Honor 200 Pro battery test!

Glenn__Noronha
Verified

Hey Explorers

Welcome back to another thread on the Honor 200 Pro!

This time I will be taking you all through what a typical day in my life looks like, I also chose a specific day like Tuesday, August 6 as I would get the chance to properly test the battery of the Honor 200 Pro to the fullest!

Did the Honor 200 Pro last me an entire day? Or did the battery get low earlier than it should have? Let's get this out of our way!

Before I dive into the battery test, the Honor 200 Pro is powered by a large 5200mAh battery. Unlike other smartphones with lithium-ion batteries, the Honor 200 Pro is one of the first smartphones to use silicon-carbon battery tech. This combination increases energy density while keeping the device's slimness in check.

Moreover, the Honor 200 Pro supports 100W wired charging as well as 66W wireless charging. According to Honor, the Honor 200 Pro can charge from 0 -100% in 41 minutes (100W). A cherry on the top is the support for PD charging, making the Honor 200 Pro compatible with most PD chargers, in case you don't have the original charger with you.

Let's get on with my day, and battery test shall we? 

I started my day by waking up close to 8AM .
My device happened to be at 5%, I quickly put it up for charging. I didn't have the original 100W charger, but the device managed to charge quick on my dads 40W Huawei Charger it was compatible with. A full charge from 5% on 40W output took exactly 56 Mins. 

​​​​​​
P.S.: Battery life output varies depending on usage scenarios. 

1. Gym Session. (8:51 - 11:09AM) 

​​​​
Apps Used: Spotify + Social Media apps
Services Used: Bluetooth connected to 2 devices, Mobile Data, Screen Brightness at 50% 
Temperature recorded: 32°C - 35°C
​​​​Battery drain: 100%-80% 
​​​​
After returning home, I ran errands while using the device which included making calls, playing music while driving around town which further drained the battery to 77% 

2. Breakfast (YouTube) (11.40AM -12.10PM) 

Apps Used: YoutubeServices Used: Wi-Fi, Screen Brightness at 40% Temperature recorded: 37°CBattery drain: 77%-69%

3. Travel to College (12:42 - 2.00PM)

Apps Used: Spotify + Social Media appsServices Used: Bluetooth connected to 2 devices, Mobile Data, Screen Brightness at 40% Temperature recorded: 35°C - 40°CBattery drain: 66%-47% 

4. College Lectures (2:30-4.30PM) 

Apps Used: Notion, Google, Google Docs Services Used: Mobile Data, Screen Brightness at 50% Temperature recorded: 32°C - 34°CBattery drain: 42%-29% 

5. Travel Back Home (7.15-9PM) 

Apps Used:
Instagram + Spotify + Socials Services Used: Bluetooth connected to 2 devices,Mobile Data, Screen Brightness at 50% Temperature recorded: 36°CBattery drain: 26%-10% 

After draining it all the way to 6%, here's the stats on the battery usage from the settings app

In my conclusion, according to my usage, the Honor 200 Pro easily lasts a day without breaking a sweat. I got nearly 7 hours of screen on time on this particular day. Sometimes I've managed to get even more which is an amazing thing. 

That's it on my Battery review and I hope you all saw a glimpse of what a day in my life looks like.

See you guys in my next thread. Until then, keep exploring! 
AKBhavsar
Verified

Great Battery🔋🤩
Sachin Saini
Verified

Battery Backup is osm 🔋
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing battery performance 👍