The Great Chase: A Photo story

Hi all,
Today I'm going to tell a small story, "a chase".

Chapter 1 : The Hunt begins 

It all started on a lazy afternoon. I decided to explore my backyard, phone in hand, ready to find a spider. I checked every corner, every leaf, and every web. Just when I was about to give up, I spotted it – a tiny spider, chilling on a tiny dry plant , like it owned the place.

Chapter 2 : The Great Escape

Excited, I moved closer,  ready to click. But as soon as I got within range, the spider decided it wasn’t in the mood for a photoshoot. It darted away faster than I could blink. I followed it, determined to get my shot. This little guy was quick, and I was starting to feel like I was in a high-stakes game of hide and seek.

Chapter 3 : The Standoff

After a few minutes of chasing, I found it again. This time, it was on a leaf, looking at me like, “Really? You’re back?” I steadied my hand, aimed my phone, and… it bolted again! I ended up with a photo of its back and a renewed sense of determination. This spider was not going to win.

​​​​Chapter 4 : The Final Pose

Finally, after what felt like forever, the spider decided to give me a break. It settled on a leaf, striking a pose that screamed, “Fine, take your picture.” I seized the moment, snapping the perfect shot. The spider, perhaps realizing it had met its match, stayed still just long enough for me to get my photo.

As I looked through the photos, I couldn’t help but laugh. What started as a simple task turned into an epic adventure.

Hope you enjoyed this story.
So how much did you enjoyed this different approach? Should I do more like this or just post photos only? Let me know your thoughts.

Until next time.
AKG

RD.•°
Verified

Awesome 😎 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image

Amazing 👏 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Creative shots 🫶