What's new with the Latest Xioami Vaccum S20+? Is it really an affordable but effective cleaning solution?

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers

I'm back again with another new device info which is getting an attraction for its value

We all know and I talked about it most that Pollution is the worst enemy of this century which has caused many damages not only to our health but also harms the environment… and cleaning is the only solution for that which will help it out..

Xiaomi announced their newly launched Xiaomi robot vacuum S20+ in their lineup of their Midrange “S” series vacuum cleaner.

So, what are you waiting for? Let's dig into it to find out what more they are offering and what's new with this !!!

Starting with the highlights of this device:

• 6000Pa powerful suction
  • Precise and new LDS for improved cleaning and edge mopping 
  • 5200mAh battery 
  • Carpet detection and mop raise
Without any further delay, quickly look into this device…

The newly Xiaomi S20+ comes with an improved LDS and guided navigation which clearly avoids obstacles and cleans them just like Humans do… It has a improved 10m Laser system with more AI camera and front obstacle sensor to pass obstacles like breeze.

It also comes with auto carpet detector as well as mop lift up functionality which helps to not to wet carpets when detected while mopping.

Plus the biggest change is that now it comes with the massive 5200mAh battery which can last upto 3 hrs continuously, ideal for large 4 BHK flats and houses.

And with the highest suction of 6000 pa soaks and vacuum all the dirt like a big roller vacuum ball…

Plus with all new Mi home app, you can now track and also set schedules for timely cleanup and status of your cleanup. And with Google and Alexa and Siri integration, it is perfect to command your wish to it.

Well, that's it from my side, I'll come back again with some new product launches around the world and from India to keep you up to date with the latest launches. 

Ciao.
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing, thanks for sharing 👍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
Mr.Uniquez
Verified

Awesome 👍 thanks for sharing bro✨