[App Review] Backdrop - Wallpapers, Discover the Best Wallpapers for your device

RD.•°
Verified

Hi MAGiC NATION Explorers

Welcome to the new Resources episode. If you are tired of your wallpaper application on your smartphone and are looking for a new application, then you are at the right place. Today, I have brought you a wallpaper application that you can use to enhance your phone screen. The only wallpaper application you'll ever need. Say hello to Backdrops.

So without wasting time let's get started.
● Description:

Backdrops is a wallpaper application with a multitude of options to choose from. There are backgrounds of all kinds, including minimalist, mountains, sky, water, planets, sun, flowers, animals, dark, nature, etc. In addition, you can choose them according to the colors that stand out the most in them if you want, for example, a wallpaper to match your icon pack. Sift through hundreds of original wallpapers hand crafted in house by the Backdrops team. Enjoy exclusive walls designed specifically for your devices.
● Functionality:

Easy to navigate with a clean and intuitive design. Backdrops make it easy to download each wall or immediately apply it within the app. I love how the interface adapts its colors there to fit with the wallpaper you're previewing, I can also like any wall in order to easily come back to it when I want to revisit old favorites. When you find a background that you like, you only have to press the button on the right to use it as wallpaper, lock screen background, or both. You can also mark it as a favorite or save the photo in the gallery. The information displayed includes the number of downloads, resolution, file size, and source. 
● Features:

🔶 User Community:

Join in on the action and upload wallpapers yourself. Share your own pieces of work or photography. Only high quality original submissions will be approved for the Community tab. This ensures a full collection of photos worthy of becoming your wallpaper. The Backdrops team will be side by side with you sharing high quality public domain photos.

🔶 Daily wallpaper:

Come back every day for a new treat. This is where we showcase newly created backdrops, or just some of our favorites. Contact us if you want your own original work in the spotlight.

🔶 Quality and Variety:

Enjoy a wide variety of different wallpaper styles and flavors, such as material, minimal, patterns, scenery, outer space, earth views, abstract, photography, geometric, dark AMOLED friendly walls and much more.

🔶 Premium Collections:

Unlock bonus collections to gain access to even more original designs. These collections will be updated along with the Explore section. More backdrops equals a happier you.

🔶 Favourite and Collections:

Click some hearts and build a collection of your own. Have all your favorites handy for quick access. Combine with Muzei to have your favorites rotating as your wallpaper based on your time of preference.

🔶 Sync Your Favs:

Sign in with Google to sync your collection of favorites across multiple devices.

🔶 Primium option: 

Primium unlocks extra features, including a completely ad-free experience, and the ability to save 'Explore' wallpapers. This also unlocks the Pro Pack which is a collection of exclusive backgrounds that we'll continuously be updating with new designs. Access to future Pro features are also covered.

🔶 Updated Daily:

New high quality content within the app every day.
● Pros:
 ✔️ High-Quality Images
 ✔️ Daily Updates
 ✔️ User-Friendly UI
 ✔️ Favorites and Download Options
 ✔️ User Community 
 ✔️ Compatibility

● Cons:

❌ Requires Internet
 ❌ Ads in Free Version
 ❌ Download Limitation
 ❌ In-App Purchases
 ❌ User Submissions Quality
 ❌ Limited Free Wallpapers 

● Personal Experience:
Backdrops offers the best of what a modern wallpaper app should be, from a beautifully designed interface to an arsenal of eye-pleasing content. I appreciate the various ways I can filter through the app's gigantic catalog: colors, categories, and tags all help narrow down the results to find what I'm looking for. also Backdrops has a section to browse where the featured photo of the day appears, as well as other popular ones. If you want to show your photos, you can also upload wallpapers to the app. Backdrops also have a paid Pro mode that offers improvements such as the elimination of ads or the possibility of saving favorite backgrounds within the tool itself. 

So, if you are looking for a complete app to download free wallpapers, don't hesitate to download the Backdrops - Wallpaper app.

If you want to try this application then you can download it from the Play Store or just click the link below. ⬇️
​​​​​​
 • Ratings: 4.6 ⭐
 • Downloads: 1M+
 • Download Size: 14.96 MB
 • Required OS: Android 6.0 and up

*Note: All images and screenshots are taken from the Play Store and Backdrop - Wallpapers app. 

Hope you guys like the Backdrop - Wallpapers review. let me know your answer in the comment below. 

Thanks for reading this article & don't forget to Follow me and join our Telegram group HONOR | India fan club there you can interact, share your ideas, knowledge & feedback with us.

RD.•° 
MAGiC NATION
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
saipixels
Verified

Informative post 👏👏
Sachin Saini
Verified

Amazing Threads 👏 
Signing off ✨