"Capturing Architecture's Beauty: A Photographic Journey 🌿📸"

Navraj rathore
Verified

Hey Magic Nation photographers! 
I hope everyone is doing well and thoroughly enjoying the vibrant tech community here. Today, let's dive into why we all love the MagicNation community so much 📸
As you all know our Bi - Weekly theme Architecture Frames is going on and this is a part 1 of  Magical Architecture 
Let's dive into the art, stories, and magic of architectural photography together!
About Me 
Hello! I'm Navraj Rathore, a passionate freelance photographer based in the beautiful city of Alwar, Rajasthan. With a keen eye for detail and a love for capturing life's moments, I've worked on many big projects, including song shoots and product photography. My work reflects my dedication to the art of photography, bringing stories to life through my lens. Connect with me on Instagram @beshramfotugrapher to see my latest work and join me on my photographic journey.
What is Architecture Photography?
Architecture photography is an art in which a photographer captures photographs of buildings, structures etc. in his camera. It involves documenting the design, style, and function of buildings, both interiors and exteriors, highlighting their form, symmetry, and details. This type of photography not only showcases the beauty of architecture but also aims to communicate the architect's vision and the building's relationship with its surroundings. 

It often requires careful consideration of lighting, perspective, and composition to effectively convey the essence of the structure.
Here are some of my architecture photography related photographs which I am sharing with you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
You’ve seen the rainbow, now brace yourself for the classic black-and-white edition!
ImageImageImage
ImageEvery photo I share is a piece of art, a piece of history and a glimpse into the soul of a building. Let's inspire and be inspired, push the boundaries of our creativity!
I hope you all enjoyed this thread. Let me know which one is your favourite among the above. If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave them in the comments.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones! See you all again soon in the next thread. Happy shooting! #magicnation #techcommunity

Navaraj Rathore (@beshramfotugrapher)
Sign off 🏛📸✨

Khatranaak 🔥
@amnatureboy
Verified

Badhiya🫶
Sarfaraz Ahmad
Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Noice💥
Himanshu_snap
Verified