Honor 200 Pro Gaming Review

sarthhkk
Verified

Hello Explorers 
Hope you guys are doing well 
In last thred i shared the Battery review of the HONOR 200 Pro... Click to read Honor 200 Pro Battery Review

The Honor 200 Pro has been creating buzz in the tech community, and as an enthusiastic gamer i am excited to put it to the test. In this review, i will look at gaming performance, heat management and how the Honor C1 + RF enhancement chipset affects network performance.
Hardware Specifications
  • Processor: Snapdragon 8s Gen 3 
  • RAM: 12GB RAM
  • GPU: Adreno 735 
  • Storage: 512GB
These specifications ensure smooth and responsive gameplay, even with high graphics game.
Gaming Experience
I tested the Honor 200 Pro with several popular games, including ⤵️

BGMI: A fast-paced FPS requiring quick reflexes and smooth frame rates.

Asphalt Legends Unite: A racing game that tests both graphics and processing power.
The device handled all of these games with ease. Frame rates remained continuously high with no noticeable lags or stutters. The high-resolution display and bright colors enhanced the playing experience.
Thermal Management
Overheating is a common issue in phones while playing high graphic games, but the HONOR 200 Pro handles this with advanced All range cooling system 2.0. After long gaming sessions, I didn't found any major heating issue, my hand didn't feel any heat. Heat management is amazing on this device.

BGMI: After 1 hour of intense gaming the device reached a temperature of 40° from 38°. 

Temperature data of Before & After gameplay

​​​Stills of gameplay

Asphalt Legends Unite: After 1 hour of game play i didn't experienced any major heating issue, again the temperature reached to 40° from 38°. 

Temperature data of Before & After gameplay

Stills of gameplay

The Honor 200 Pro's All range cooling system 2.0 keeps the phone cool, making it comfortable to hold even during long gaming sessions.
Honor C1 + RF Enhancement Chipset
The Honor C1 + RF chipset boosts network performance, making it great for online gaming. Here's how it improves your gaming experience:
Network Stability
I found that the chipset improves signal strength and stability, reducing lag and interruptions in online multiplayer games like BGMI.
  • Lower Latency: Reduced lag times, making the gameplay more responsive.
  • Fewer Disconnects: Stable connections even in areas with weaker signals.
Faster Data Speeds
The RF enhancement chipset speeds up data transfers, so you can download large game files or updates faster.
Conclusion
The Honor 200 Pro is perfect for gaming, with excellent performance, great cooling, and faster network speeds. Either you play heavy games or fast online matches, it provides an amazing gaming experience.

Thank you
sarthhkk
Image Image Image