Minimalism in product photography

Hello Explorers,

I am Aditya Raj and today I will talk about the term minimalism in product photography.
  • So the first question that arises here is what is minimalism?
Minimalism-style product shoots are those shoots where you capture the frame in which there is a lot of negative space or space and also sometimes it's about how you show the product in the picture. Sometimes if you only show the product with no props it looks minimal and also sometimes it's about color contrasts like black and white.
  • Now the second question arises why is this important and why do brands prefer this style?
Minimalism is a sign of luxury and most of the premium brands use minimal style photos for their products and not only photos they also design their products in a very minimal way that looks simply clean and classy at the same time.

Let's have a look at some of the minimal frames I captured -

In this picture, you can see I use a clean white background and haven't used any props.

In this picture, you can see I only used the product in the frame and also there is a lot of negative space in the picture. These types of pictures make the brands happy as they can also add text to these and they will still look good.

This picture shows how I placed those pictures and then captured this clean and minimal frame.

Hope you all like the thread, Feel free to give feedback on it.

This is my personal opinion about minimal product shoots your thoughts may vary and if you don't agree please let me know your definition in the comment section so I can get some more knowledge.

Thank You 
Aditya Raj (@unassemble.guy)

Great 👍 
RD.•°
Verified

Thanks for sharing 👍 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Great Share 
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Beautiful bhai 😀