Exploring the Marvels of Macro Photography: Capturing the Intricate World Through Your Phone

Hello Explorers!
I hope everyone is doing well!
I'm Aditya, a passionate mobile photographer and tech enthusiast. I'm thrilled to be part of the Magic Nation Community and share my insights and experiences with all of you. Join me as we dive into the exciting world of mobile photography and explore the latest tech trends together! Today, I'm gonna talk about Macro photography with the help of the phone. It's amazing how our phones have become such powerful tools for capturing the tiniest of details.

Macro Photography
Macro photography is taking a photo of a subject in extreme close-up so it appears life-size or larger in the resulting image. Close-up photos are popular especially for nature photography, because they can capture details of insects, flowers and more with incredible clarity. And you can achieve this effect even with your phone camera.  

​​​Macro photography tips/ideas :

1. Find your Subjects : Insects and flowers. 
Crucial to everything is finding a subject that works well in macro. Evidently, you need to think small,really small.The natural world is full of possibilities -- just search "macro photography" in Google and the image results are dominated by pictures of insects and plant life.   

2. Shoot in Pro mode :
I almost always shoot in Pro mode on my phone when I'm taking artistic images because I have so much more control over how the finished image looks. I also make sure I'm shooting in raw format, which gives me greater control over white balance and colors after I capture a photo and begin editing. 

3. Lighting
As with any sort of photography, macro photography relies on great light falling on your subject. But getting that lighting in the right places is tricky. I shot many macro images under the midday sun as the bright light helped bring out the colors of the insects. It also allowed the phone to use the lowest ISO speed possible (resulting in less image noise) and the fastest shutter speed (for sharper images).  

4. Get the focus right,even without focus stacking  ​​​​Ensuring your subject is in focus is the trickiest part of the whole task. Professional macro photographers will often use a technique called focus stacking, whereby multiple images at different focus points are combined in post to achieve a fully in-focus subject. That's difficult to achieve in the field as it requires the subject to remain completely still while the photos are being taken.

5. Using Burst shooting
When I'm not shooting in manual, I sometimes shoot in the camera's standard mode. The main reason is because it enables me to use burst mode, which takes multiple photos in quick succession by simply pressing and holding on the shutter button. If an insect is in an awkward position, or is moving around, I've found that keeping my finger on the shutter button, firing off tens of photos a second is the best way to capture a good shot. 

6. Edit for impact
Editing your image is a great way of taking a simple picture and turning it into a truly artistic piece of work. I use Adobe Lightroom on Android to edit my shots, but I also work with Snapseed. 

Note : I clicked all this images without any external lens ! #ShotOnPhone
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
​​I hope you all like this article.
Thank You!

​​

​​​​ 
RD.•°
Verified

Thanks for sharing tips, helpful 👍
SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Great Work Bro! The explanation and shots are amazing!
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image
Sachin Saini
Verified

This tips and tricks are very helpful 👍
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 

Amazing 
AKBhavsar
Verified

Wonderful Clicks
saipixels
Verified

good captures
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

unbelievable. I love Macro photography. do share more macro photos.