Let's Unleash the Camera of the Beast : Honor X9b 5G | In Depth Camera Review

Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Hello Explorers,I am back with another thread to showcase the real beauty of the recently launched Honor X9b 5G. I was literally amazed by exploring the camera features of this Honor X9b 5G and worth challenging expensive digital cameras.
ImageThe camera is the most important and impactful part in order to test the phone's optimizationImageLet's take a closer look at the camera specifications:
  • 108MP AI MATRIX Camera f/1.8
  • 5MP Ultrawide Camera f/2.2
  • 2MP Macro Camera f/2.4
  • Video: 1080@60fps & 4K@30fps
Note: All the sample images included here are RAW and unedited.

CAMERA INTERFACEImage
There are tons of features in the camera of Honor X9b 5G, as we can see; Pro mode, Supermacro mode, Slow-motion, pano mode, Timelapse, etc... And all in these features my favourite mode is Pro mode. 
So let's get started by witnessing Image Samples without wasting further time.

1× Normal PhotosImage
2× Lossless Zoom
ImageImageit's Lossless Zoom is literally next level, I was very surprised after I saw the optimization for the zoomed photos, quality is very well maintained as it's normal photo and looks like it has got optical lens but no it's sensor zoom of this Honor X9b 5G. 
PORTRAIT MODE Portrait Camera can take very decent and amazing portrait shots with great edge detection. Image

VIDEO MODE 

In video we are able to shoot 4K up to 30fps and 1080P up to 60fps, we can shoot really good cinematic or broll videos with the camera of Honor X9b 5G. 

SELFIE CAMERA 

Selfie camera comes with 16MP with great edge detection and it takes really good selfies which makes them shine on social media.

Conclusion:The camera of Honor X9b 5G  enables users to become experts in photography & videography also. This smartphone is made to go beyond your expectations. The Camera of Honor X9b 5G is superb at every genre in content creation.That's all for the Camera Review of the Honor X9b  5G. I hope you liked it!Do let me know your thoughts about the camera features and samples in the comment section below. See you all in the next thread till then "Keep Clicking"  Signing off -Ashay Sakhare

uveshgogda
Verified

Wonderful 😍🤩
you_r_shubham
Verified

amazing Shots bro.
jaisharan2
Verified

Awesome shots 🔥🔥🔥
SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Nice work!👍