Ultimate Battery Test: HONOR X9b 5G

Himanshu_snap
Verified

Hey eXploresย ย I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your time here on the ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.ย Here's a detailed review of the Battery test ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ซ๐Ÿต๐—ฏ ๐Ÿฑ๐—š.ImageToday we are going to review ๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ for this device or we can say it an Ultimate ๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.ย For this test I have decided to perform it in two parts,ย 1st is The Charging phase.ย 2nd is The Discharge phase.ย Now let's dive into the ๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜!ย 1st Part : Battery Charging Testย ย For this test I have pre discharged device which is having 1% of battery ๐Ÿ”‹, Then I started to charge it with 33W superVOOC Charger and Noted time for in between markings what happens with device during ๐Ÿญ% ๐˜๐—ผ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ% charging .ย ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ of charging recharge the battery upto ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ% ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.ImageThen at one last reading is prepared which we aimed at starting is 100% of power charge.ย An I noted time for it was About ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ%.ImageSo after charging the mobile 100%, I checked the battery backup without using the phone for 1 week, the battery came down from 100% to 43% in 1 week.ImageNow I started to use device for my personal use , like Gaming , Live Streaming watch and social media usage, you tube, gaming, map Location, etc.ย Here are some of them example with its power usage.ย As you know IPL is on right now so for battery test I watched IPL for 63 minutes and during that time battery went down from 43% to 37%.ImageAnd now after this comes the turn of gaming, so I played BGMI continuously for 55 minutes and during that time the battery went down from 37% to 15%.ImageAnd then finally I watched Youtube for 68 minutes and during that time the battery went down from 15% to 1%.Image๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†:The HONOR X9b 5G is likely equipped with a5800mAh Upto 3-Day Battery The HONOR X9b boasts a high-energy-density 5800mAh DXOMARK Gold Li-Po battery.ย ย ๐๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž:ย ๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—จ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ: With efficient power management and optimization features, the device offers impressive battery life for everyday tasks such as calling, texting, web browsing, and multimedia consumption, easily lasting through a full day of usage on a single charge.ย ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป-๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ: Users can expect a decent screen-on time, enabling prolonged usage for activities like streaming videos, gaming, and social media browsing without the need for frequent recharging.ย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐›๐ฒ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž: Even during periods of inactivity, the device maintains excellent standby time, conserving battery life when not in use and ensuring minimal power drain overnight or during idle periods.ย ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐:ย The HONOR X9B 5G supports fast charging technology, allowing users to quickly recharge the battery to full capacity within a relatively short timeframe.ย ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€:๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’๐’…๐’†: The device likely offers a battery saver mode that automatically adjusts settings and restricts background activities to conserve power when the battery level is low, extending usage time until the next recharge.ย ๐€๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ: With AI-based power management algorithms, the device intelligently optimizes resource usage and power consumption, prioritizing essential tasks and minimizing unnecessary background processes to maximize battery efficiency.ย ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง:The HONOR X9B 5G excels in battery performance, offering long-lasting power and efficient management features that cater to the needs of modern smartphone users. Whether for casual usage or demanding tasks, its robust battery capacity, optimized software, and fast charging capabilities ensure a seamless and uninterrupted user experience throughout the day...I Hope like this thread. please do you share your valuable feedback in the comment section.ย ..Signing offย Himanshu Chitravanshi