Honor Pune Techies Meet Up 2024 Recap

saipixels
Verified

Hello, Honor Explorers it was my first thread on magicnation i am glad to be part of this amazing community, as a community member recently i got an opportunity to meet talented techies via "Honor Explorers Techies Meet-up". it was held on 10-03-2024 in Pune. so, in this thread, I would like to share the event recap and share my experience about this grand event.
ImagePune City

The event started at nearly noon onwards and I reached Pune at almost 8 AM (because of my travel time), i have 4 hours so, I decided to roam Pune City to explore more as a photographer I am always enthusiastic about new places and frames. first, I visited Shaniwar Wada which was one of the famous places in Pune City, afterward visited Nanawada, Ganesh temple, and Lal Mahal (I had to complete till by noon to attend the event)
and by 11:30 AM I reached the event
Entrance
we have all reached the event location, with some known and unknown faces Admin introduced himself and we are all ready for the event registration  
Register
We all get our entrance tokens and event tags to enter the event location, The event place to good and spacious.
Introduction
After entering into the event location we all get the brand "Honor T-shirts" and we are ready for the event segments.
start with admin and event organizers introducing themself, and Honor officials Shubham sir, Vibhav sir, vinitha ma'am introduce themself and add their thoughts about magicantion community and what makes this community so special. afterward, techies introduce them self and add their personal life elements etc.
Funny Chit Chats 
Honor officials are very friendly in nature they come to meet every techies and grab their attention towards their what they are passionate about it, and share their life elements to motivate.
Games 
FC road social is a unique spot where we can see some playing areas where we can eat, drink, enjoy live concerts along enjoy by playing games.
Photo Session 
after techies introductions we got hands with the brand new "Honor X9b" , "Honor Ear buds" , "And honor Smart watch" to experience, 3 products are too good, i used to test all 3 products and it was a good experience, and Honor officials gave opportunity to get some good captures of those 3 products with unique way
ImageImageImage
.Image
Interaction 
as we are all techies and photographers (same like minded people) we easily interact with other and share our experience and thoughts with each other, that interaction section was too good where i can compete and learn new things from other techie friends
Special Surprise (Quiz Mania) 
Honor Officals planned thier surprise element and share with us by doing some little effort task and win one of those products as gifts, in a one word i missed the honor watch but i really happy that i participate and trying to get compete for win goodies
Delicious Meals
After all fun chit chats, games, we are all having our delicious lunch along with honor officials, and get more interaction 
Group Photo
and last for this fabulous day as a memory, Admin started photo section 
My Personal Thoughts
Event was too good to meet same like mind people and learn something new from them, and how actually we are doing with our life, how this passion become profession at some point, everything as a introvert i talk little but once i feel comfort no one can stop me and fortunately i had a great time with my friends (techies). personally i recommend everyone who want to explore and express thier thoughts and ideas please join community and grab these event opportunities.

till then sayonara

saipixels
Honor Explorer