Recap: Honor X9b Fanmeet Mumbai Edition!

Glenn__Noronha
Verified

Hey everyone! Congratulations! You made it to my first-ever thread on the Magicnation forum! Here, you will know all the fun, laughter and extravaganza that unfolded in the Mumbai edition of the Honor X9b fanmeet! Image

First off, all the fans gathered and introduced themselves to each other. The best part in my opinion was the fact that everyone shared their love for creativity, causing a generation of new ideas when it comes to being a tech lover and a creator. We loved sharing all our like-minded ideologies and one thing was for sure, our love for Honor!

Then, our favourite Honor officials: Ms. VInita Samant (Testing Lead), Mr. Vaibhav Singh and Mr. Shree Dutt Jha (Social Media and Community Managers) finally arrived which only fueled to our excitement on another level. All of us fans rushed over to meet them and get to know them even better! 

Before we could even start the guys over at Khar Social came up with the best starters and welcome drinks. From toasties to cheese balls, to chicken starters, there was delicious food in plenty for everyone to relish! Next, we all gathered ourselves and started with the fan meet, and Jitendra Jain took it upon ourselves to host the fan meet! Not only did we introduce ourselves but also we introduced the officials and every fan followed suit. It was delightful meeting everyone, getting to know all the heartwarming fans, and discussing what they expect from the Magicnation community. The officials then emphasized how Magicnation is not just another tech community, but a community that is open for all, open to users of any brand and a community that promises to be the best for all things tech, lifestyle and of course, Honor. The passionate fans also mentioned their concerns and much-needed feedback on Honor devices. After this, we all had a delicious lunch served by the restaurant. (I definitely couldn't resist the butter chicken!)

ImageImageImage

Also, all of us fans got a glimpse of the start of the Show! The Honor X9b. And the Honor Choice Earbuds X5

ImageImageAnd The Honor Choice Watch. Image

All of the creators took stunning shots and videos of these amazing devices and began unleashing their creativity skills! After this, we all had a delicious lunch served by the restaurant. (I definitely couldn't resist the butter chicken!) Next, we had a FAQ cum feedback session on the Magication Forum, currently launched Honor devices and the future of Honor in India.

ImageImage

The final part of the meet was my favourite! Giveaway time! We had a fun quiz session wherein fans were quizzed on Honor products and more! The prize for the first giveaway was the Honor Choice Earbuds X5, while the next was more of a challenge.

The top 3 fans who answered the quiz successfully were then competing for the coveted Honor Choice Watch. The fan to does the maximum number of pushups will win this amazing fitness tracker! And guess what? Your boy won it! (Going to the gym felt worth it finally). I can't wait to share my experiences with the Honor Choice Watch exclusively here on the Magicnation forum! A giveaway was also announced for the user who would make the best reel on the fanmeet would win a brand new Honor X9b!  

ImageImageImage

We then ended the meet with a family pic!  

Honestly in my opinion the second Honortech fan meet in Mumbai was just amazing. I had a great experience hosting the event and I just can't wait to be a part of more fan meets like this! 

(Pic credits: Akshay Watve) 
​​​​​​
its_sa_nam
Verified

🔥🙌🏻
Idris48443
Verified

Seems like the event was a huge success and all the fans had a great time 🤩