5g technology

A major paradigm shift in the fields of mobile technology and telecommunications is brought about by the incorporation of 5G technology. By 2022, about 35% of smartphones sold worldwide will be 5G-enabled, demonstrating how quickly this trend is gaining traction. The increasing need for better mobile experiences and quicker connectivity is driving the mainstream adoption of 5G. Beyond merely increasing speed, 5G networks are expected to offer reduced latency, higher capacity, and improved dependability. These characteristics open the door for revolutionary applications in a number of industries, such as manufacturing, transportation, healthcare, and entertainment.

Vaibhvwrites
Verified

I agree on the above mentioned points, but I would like to know your experience with the 5G technology, How you will rate the 5G services in our country??

Vaibhvwrites wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am I agree on the above mentioned points, but I would like to know your experience with the 5G technology, How you will rate the 5G services in our country??
As per my opinion Our country continue work on the 5g technology
but there is problem regarding the coverage /network issue of 4G in the rural areas so first have to work on that later we can think on the 5G because it's the big factor in 4G Or 5G services 
Vaibhvwrites
Verified

Akshay Mane" wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:57 pm
Vaibhvwrites wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am I agree on the above mentioned points, but I would like to know your experience with the 5G technology, How you will rate the 5G services in our country??
As per my opinion Our country continue work on the 5g technology
but there is problem regarding the coverage /network issue of 4G in the rural areas so first have to work on that later we can think on the 5G because it's the big factor in 4G Or 5G services 
And coming to devices, Do you think we have ecosystem of capable devices ??