HONOR x9b HIDDEN CAMERA FUTURE

Hello everyone, today I am going to tell you about the best feature of the Honor X9b - the 3x Lossless Zoom.
The HONOR X9b phone has an awesome camera system that helps you take clear and memorable pictures. The standout feature is the 108MP Motion Sensing Camera, which is great for capturing special moments with just one click.
Apart from the main high-resolution camera, the phone has extra cameras that work together. The 5MP Ultra Wide Camera lets you capture big scenes in one picture, and it has a cool dynamic range. The 2MP Macro Camera is perfect for getting detailed shots of small things, making your photos look really good.

For selfies, the HONOR X9b has a 16MP front camera. It's designed to make your skin tones look natural, and it can take amazing portrait photos.

When it comes to recording videos, the main camera can shoot in different qualities, such as 720p at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps, and 4k at 30fps. The front camera can record 1080p videos at 30fps.
Now, let's move beyond just the technical details and find out if the tri-camera setup and front camera truly live up to their impressive numbers!
  • 0.5x Wide Camera:
​​​​​

The Wide Angle camera on this phone could have been better. If you take photos in the afternoon, they might be clear, but if you take pictures in the evening, they could be a bit blurry, and the pixels might decrease. But, this phone comes with a 5MP Wide Angle camera with 0.5X zoom for such situation 
​​​​
  • 1x Zoom Mid Angle:
ImageImage
Using the primary camera with 1x zoom and a 25mm lens, you can capture clear and sharp images with extra dynamic range. You can create depth ranging from 0.4mm to 7.98mm, giving your photos a DSLR-like quality.
​​​​
  • 3x Zoom Close Angle:
ImageImageImage
The phone features a 3x zoom for close-up shots with lossless clarity. The clarity of these photos is so awesome that you can compare them to those taken with a DSLR.

​​​​
  • Aperture mode 
One of the best features of this phone is the Aperture mode. Just like how our crush might ignore us, the Aperture mode ignores the background and focuses on the subject. The unique aspect of Aperture mode is that it doesn't compromise the clarity of photos.
As a photographer, I love creating depth in my photos, and the Aperture mode in the Honor X9b makes it easy for me.
 The contrast, background, and color saturation in Aperture mode are so good that the photos look natural even without heavy editing.

ImageImage
Lastly, there is the Pro mode. One downside I found in Pro mode is that you can't add your watermark, but the results you get from Pro mode are the best.
~Suratkeladke