Camera Review: ft. HONOR X9b

Tej Dave
Verified

ImageHeya eXplorers!
This is Tej, back with the most anticipated review of HONOR X9b. Today, we are gonna test out the camera features and capabilities of this beast device. Since we have got a number of features to feast upon, we will be trying them out in the two parts of our Camera Review thread! So without any further ado, let's get started…
The Magnificent Eyes
The HONOR X9b comes with a primary 108MP Motion Sensing Camera which is capable enough to seize all your spontaneous moments & lifetime memonts within a click, with the utmost clarity. Along with that, we get a pair of complementary set of cameras, which includes a 5MP Ultra Wide Camera & a 2MP Macro Camera. The Ultra Wide Camera gives you bigger FOV in order to set your big moments in a single frame, with an impressive dynamic range. The Macro camera is quite capable to capture all the miniature things with the best quality. Also, the front camera of HONOR X9b consists of a 16MP selfie cam, which gives fair & natural skin tones & some extraordinary portraits!

Coming to the Video capabilities, the camera of HONOR X9b is capable to fetch 720p 30fps, 1080p 30/60fps clips & 4k 30fps clips to its max in its rear camera. The front camera is able to shoot 1080p 30fps videos. 

So now, apart from the specs sheet, let us see if the tri-camera setup & the front camera does really stand upon its numbers! 
Normal mode
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Macro Camera
​​​​​​ Image
Ultrawide Camera
Zooming Power 
Night Mode
Portrait 
Samples from Front camera
Concluding the review, I must say that the cameras of the HONOR X9b stand out eXceptional & do perform better than its numbers. The main highlight for me was it 3x lossless camera feature, which gave an extraordinary clarity in both photo & video formats! Want to see more camera samples? Don't worry, I have a special thread for you, where I will share you some phenomenal clicks which I captured through this phone, in the Part-2 of the Camera Review! 

Till then
~Tej Dave
Your Fellow Explorer at your Service! 🤓
impradhuman
Verified

Amazing work bro 😍🔥
SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Amazing Shots! 👍🔥🔥
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image