Unboxing HONOR X9B : The Crack-free Excellence 🩵

impradhuman
Verified

Hey eXplorers, 

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your time in Magicnation. Recently, Honor launched their much-anticipated smartphone, "Honor X9B" and in today's thread, I'm going to unbox it.

So without further ado let's get started 
The front side of the box showcases a minimalist design, featuring the prominent model name, "Honor X9B 5G," along with a captivating photograph of the device. Whereas On the back of the HONOR X9b 5G box, you met with a clean and unadorned space, embracing a minimalist aesthetic. This deliberate simplicity not only adds to the visual appeal but also hints at the device's commitment to a clutter-free, modern design. 
Taking a closer look at the top side of the HONOR X9b 5G's box, you find crucial information such as the model number, screen size, MRP, weight, and details about the manufacturer and importer.  and, On the downside of the box, you'll find the IMEI details, RAM/ROM specifications, color options, model number, and more.
Upon unboxing, a compartment greets us, unveiling the Quick Start Guide, Warranty card, SIM Ejector Tool, and a premium-quality flexible TPU Cover.
And, finally, we get a glimpse of the first look of this beautiful device 😍. Let's set it aside for a moment and explore what else awaits us inside the box. 📦👀 
Beneath the device, we find a USB Type-A to Type-C cable, wired earphones, and a USB Type-C to 3.5mm converter.

PS: The phone doesn’t come with a charger in the box, but HONOR is offering a complimentary 30W charger worth Rs. 699 free of cost as an introductory offer (till stock lasts). 
The color variant which I received is called Midnight Black and it's genuinely eye-catching and exudes a premium feel when held. It's surprising to note that despite being equipped with a massive 5,800 mAh battery, the phone weighs just 185gm. This phone is super strong and looks cool without a cover. However, if you're like me and use a back cover for extra protection, you'll find a TPU Cover within the box. This transparent cover ensures that the beauty of your phone is not hidden.
Let's take a closer look at the device. On the front side, there's a 6.78-inch 120Hz curved AMOLED display boasting a 1.5K resolution, 92.8% screen-to-body ratio, and a remarkable peak brightness of up to 1,200nits. It features an In-display Fingerprint scanner for seamless security and a 16MP selfie camera to capture those perfect moments.
On the backside, a triple-camera setup unfolds, featuring a prominent 108MP primary camera, accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP macro lens. The super classy matte finishing adds a touch of elegance to the device. 
The phone features a power button and volume rockers on the right side. On the bottom, you'll find the dual SIM slots, primary microphone, USB Type-C port, and the speaker grill, while the secondary microphone is present on the top.

The newly launched HONOR X9B introduces Ultra-Bounce 360° Anti-Drop Resistance, showcasing state-of-the-art cushioning technology. The innovative shock-absorbing structure provides remarkable drop resistance of up to 1.5 meters. This ensures comprehensive protection across all six faces and four corners, even on unforgiving hard surfaces. 

Price & Availability :

The HONOR X9b is priced at Rs. 25,999 for the single 8GB + 256GB model, with bank discounts available, bringing the effective price down to Rs. 22,999. It's available on Amazon.in, explorehonor.com, and offline stores near you.

So guys that's it for today. I hope you liked this Unboxing Thread and if you did, don't forget to follow me to stay connected with my journey with Magicnation 🩵

- Pradhuman Singh Rajput
Sachin Saini
Verified

Thanku for sharing this very informative unboxing threads
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
uveshgogda
Verified

Awesome 😎

Awesome
Idris48443
Verified

great unboxing bro

Awesome 😍💌

Nice

Love the background creativity😍

Lovely
Rishabh
Verified

eXtraordinary Unboxing 🤩🤩
Signing off!
@IRishabhInd

Nicely unboxed 🔥🔥

Cool unboxing 🤩
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Image Image Image

Looks Perfect In Everything😍✨♥️
Ishan Wankhade
Verified

Great unboxing ✨😍
Thank You,
Ishan Wankhade
Tej Dave
Verified

Quite detailed & comprehensive review! Loved the creativity done in setting the background of the images! 😍✨
Until we meet again ✨
~Tej Dave
you_r_shubham
Verified

amazing 
AKBhavsar
Verified

Awesome 🤩🔥

You've got some beautiful shots there 🙌
See Ya!

SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Amazing Shots Bro!🔥🔥
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image
saipixels
Verified

Good work... 🤝🤝

Auto voice call recording and VIDEO CALL on VoLTE avaliable....???

Beautiful😍✨✨✨ Honor X9b Unbreakable Phone

This looks so beautiful, and yes the first unbelievable 😍

Excellent 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Thnx for the sharing the Unboxing threads.. Please share some night photography shots..