HONOR 200 Pro Charging Test with 100W HONOR SuperCharge

Ishan Wankhade
Verified

Hey Explorers, 

Welcome back. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying exploring the magic of the Magicnation Community. Today, I'm back with another thread to share a detailed charging test of the HONOR 200 Pro with a 100W HONOR SuperCharge Charger.

Before starting the charging test, let's learn about the charging capabilities of the HONOR 200 Pro. It supports 100W wired SuperCharge, 66W Wireless SuperCharge and Reverse wireless charging. 
The charging rate of HONOR's Silicon-carbon battery has reached 100W for the first time which charges 50% in just 15 minutes and the 66W Wireless HONOR SuperCharge charges 64% in just 30 minutes. Reverse wireless charging you can enjoy a more convenient charging experience anywhere to charge your AIoT devices such as smart wearables, wireless earphones and other smartphones.
Charging Test -
For charging speed testing of HONOR 200 Pro, I plugged in the charger at 04:45 pm with a 6% battery and it started charging at 100W Super Charging. After 15 minutes I checked it again at 05:00 pm and the HONOR 200 Pro charged to 43% very quickly.

Now, it charged from 43% to 79% (5:00 - 5:18 pm) in just another 18 minutes and just 20% more remaining for fully charging the HONOR 200 Pro. Note that, HONOR 200 Pro has a big 5200mAh battery capacity.

Reaching towards full charge, from 79% to 98% (5:18 - 5:31 pm) in the next 13 minutes and just 2% remaining for fully charging the device. After 80% charge, it takes more time to make sure your device battery health is not affected by the Smart Charge feature. It is used to preserve the battery's health, the HONOR 200 Pro will learn from your charging routine and delay fully charging.

Finally, the HONOR 200 Pro fully charged from 98% to 100% (5:31 - 5:40 pm) for just 2% it took 9 minutes to charge. It is because of the Smart Battery Capacity feature, when enabled the battery will finish charging just short of its actual peak capacity. This will reduce how long single charges last but extend the battery's lifespan.
Conclusion -
As they mentioned on the official product page, the HONOR 200 Pro takes 15 minutes to charge 50% battery but in my test, it charged to 43% in 15 minutes and took 55 minutes to fully charge the device. After 80% it took more time to charge the remaining 20% battery, it may be because I enabled the Smart Charge & Smart Battery Capacity features. 100W HONOR SuperCharge is superfast with safety for your device battery health and I didn't test the wireless charging as it is not available currently in India.
HONOR 200 Pro's Reverse charging supports both wired and wireless, it may be useful for some users in emergency situations.

If you haven't checked the battery review of HONOR 200 Pro - (Battery Review)

I hope you all liked it, share your feedback or thoughts in the comment section. I'll be back with a new thread very soon, stay tuned for that.
Thank You,
Ishan Wankhade
@amnatureboy
Verified

Great 😍
Sarfaraz Ahmad
jyotinalui
Verified

Great battery always comes with great charging 
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
RD.•°