Recap : Weekly recap on Resources

saipixels
Verified

Hello eXplorers...

Finally it's Sunday it's time for recall our this week resources... Let's start with these weekly recap...Image
 As we all know that in Play Store most of the games are paid .. so, most of the users try their events and offers to grab in low cost. Here is the app offer and event... You shouldn't miss it...Image
 As we all know maa Durga navaratri season started so, here are the best devotional wallpapers for devotees... Of maa Durga ..Image
 As a resource team member it's my responsibility to share the best and better resources for magic nation family... And it is the best source for 1000+ wallpapers and themes... Definitely you should try...Image 
 Coming to this week game (it's my favourite don't miss to share your childhood memories in comments) where how this actually game help your mental ability to be better.Image
 So, this week we discussed about a app where you can easily make your decisions better in fact it's a best app for time saver for most of the works.
Day by day AI improve a lot in all sectors.. and as Elon Musk says "AI is Dangerous" and I am totally agree with these... As a techie we may allow AI in for some time... But we have to save our life.. without addicted to AI... Agree ???

Thank you

Best regards
Saipixels 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Thanks for the Recap 🤗
RD.•°
Verified

Thanks for recap 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image