Did You Know? | Facts #65

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers,

Welcome back to other health facts and today I'm gonna share with you some interesting facts about health which I'm sure although you have noticed it regularly in your household, but never took it seriously… So let's start talking…
Did you know?
45% of adults around the world snore occasionally, and 25% snore regularly which causes issues in their lives…

Let's understand the fact: What's snoring?

Snoring 💤 is hoarse or harsh sound from nose or mouth that occurs when breathing is partially obstructed while sleeping.

Why does it occur?

Snoring is often associated with a sleep disorder called obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).

Snoring can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include nasal congestion, anatomic variation of the nose and soft palate or alcohol consumption.

Is there any remedy for that?
  • There are self help treatments available but Losing weight, avoiding alcohol close to bedtime, quitting smoking and sleeping on your side may help prevent snoring. Using an external nasal dilator strip may also help.
  • While there are many instances where it doesn't get solved and due to that one very interesting thing happens specially to married couples.
Snoring is one of the top reasons for Divorce in the U.S. Out of 10, 3 couples file divorce for the snoring cause.
Speaking on this topic, let me share with you a very interesting movie regarding this and I urge everyone to watch this..

Sharing the link of the movie : Good Night

That's it for today, I'll come back again in another episode of Health facts for more facts about health. Till then, stay healthy and stay fresh and Don't snore😅

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
RD.•°
Verified

Thanks for sharing interesting facts 👍
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image