An Honest Review of an Open-World superhero Game PROTOTYPE

Hey explorers,

Are you Looking for an Open-World superhero game with immersive Storyline packed with immense fight scenes and powerful feats of Superhuman abilities 😉. Well, then you have come to the right Place. 🤫Image
**Gameplay** [PROTOTYPE] is one of the best Open-World game 🎮 developed by ACTIVISION (M+ rated ). The Protagonist namely Alex Mercer is a Powerful Mutant who gains Godlike Abilities throughout the Game {as the player Gains EP(experience points) to unlock new powers}. MERCER has Venom-like powers like Super-strength, Speed, Agility and most importantly his ability to consume any living being and Shape-shifting into that being. Besides these Some of his powers like Claws, Hammerfist, blades, devastators and many more abilities are deadly as hell which gives him an edge in his battles. Oh! And don't forget to unleash chaos throughout the Map 🗺️ and perform side missions and experiment your powers..
**Story** The story revolves around a Zombie Apocalypse due to the spread of a lethal VIRUS 🦠 throughout the City 🌆. This Virus is so powerful that it can copy the DNA 🧬 of a being and changing its structure as it sees fit to adapt . This VIRUS is codenamed as Blacklight by the Bio-Tech Agency of the City 🌃 named GENTEK. Also an important thing to note is the Role of the soldiers of the Military Agency named Blackwatch in protecting the City 🌃. [Spoiler 1-Don't forget Political reasons]. All the mysteries which will unfold as the player complete the missions centers around Blacklight, Alex Mercer aka Zeus and the Blackwatch Military force.

Now you may wonder 🤔 how the Virus was spread and Who is behind as these Chaos and Destruction?... Well I don't want to spoil that. Or, Can I ? 😈 {For spoiler go to the bottom of the page 📃}

**My Opinion**

In Conclusion I would like to say that I have tried to give you guys an outline of this Masterpiece. 

*Animation and Violence*
Well No Doubt [Prototype] is an M+ rated immersive Gameplay which offers best experience for the ones who craves chaos and full destruction BUT as a ZOMBIE+Superhuman game 🎮 I can assure that You will NEVER find any White and yellowish Realistic NASTY Zombie fluids or Blood Animations. Rather you will find in a glowing sphere animation. 

[Requirements]
GUYS! You won't Believe that it's a high Graphics game but you can easily Run it on Low-End PC. It's better if you have the Windows version. In some cases you need to Install a Power ISO software easily available online free of cost to run this game.

*My honest review*
Nothing more... For those who can't afford high end PC, PS, XBox etc it's the best gameplay for those which will give them the experience of GTA like games as well. Lastly You will ABSOLUTELY love this game 😍. Enjoy:) 

[Spoiler 2: Refer to the Trailer of the Game] 
jyotinalui
Verified

Really want to try this ..
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
RD.•°
Verified

Good 👍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image