Magic Marvels EP 9: Magic Portal

Kabali
Verified

Hey Explorers!  

Welcome back to Episode 9 of Magic Marvels, your weekly dose of MagicOS, simplified! 

In today's episode, we'll have a speed sharing of text and images easily without any delays. But you must be wondering how a smartphone can do that? It can.
Here's the Magic Portal ! 

HONOR Magic Portal - The AI powered magic feature concierge revolutionise your digital experience 🪄 . Forget about the endless app-switching hassle and experience the magic of intelligent shortcuts 🔮.

The Magic Portal helps you to share photos or text easily to the preferred app of your choose without even saving the image or text in your phone. Here's how it works. 

Step 1: Open Settings and Select Assistant. 

Step 2: Tap on Magic Portal.

Step 3: Turn on Magic Portal. 

What does this Magic Portal do? 
• The Magic Portal helps you to share either text or image easily through drag and drop which shows the apps in the corner of the screen to share in.

• You can customise the apps order which are needed to share the content selected to the app you prefer the most. 

And you can even use the Magic Portal to share screenshot and screen recorded video by holding the screenshot preview thumbnail and dragging it to the corner to share to your preferred app. 

Also while editing the screenshot in the Screenshot Editor without saving, you can share it with the help of the Magic Portal.

I am very much sure, most of you will be using this Magic Portal feature and never leave it. Because I love this feature so much. And it's so useful for most of them. How was your experience in using the Magic Portal Feature? Drop your opinions in the comments below. 

That's all for today's episode, see you guys in my next thread! Until then, keep exploring!!! 

See you soon... 
Kabali
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing feature, thanks for sharing 👍 
Navraj rathore
Verified

i loved it
sarthhkk
Verified

Nice feature 
Sachin Saini
Verified

Love this feature ✨
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
jyotinalui
Verified

One of the most used feature of mine is the magic portal. I always use it literally every time when I want to share some photos as well as some text and sometimes while locating addresses.
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech

Loved it 😍

Cool feature 👍🏻
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Glenn__Noronha
Verified

Well written and explained!

nice feature

It's a cool shortcut tool to have.