A Day in Dehradun, Through the Lens of the HONOR 200 🩵

impradhuman
Verified

Hey eXplorers, I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your time in MagicNation 🩵

Recently, I had the opportunity to get my hands on the HONOR 200, and I've been thoroughly impressed with its performance. As a photography enthusiast, I was particularly eager to test out its camera capabilities. To put it to the test, I took the HONOR 200 on a recent trip to Dehradun and captured some stunning shots.

So without further ado, let's explore a few of my favorite photographs from the trip ✨
​​​​​

One thing you'll notice in the very first picture of this camera sample thread is that I used the portrait mode to capture it. The reason? I absolutely love the Harcourt Colour Mode. Trust me, it looks so good that you don't need to edit the picture at all—you just capture it and upload it directly to your socials.

Everyone loves an empty train, especially when you're exhausted and all you want is a good nap. But you know what people appreciate even more than an empty train? Great lighting. I captured this shot using the Harcourt Classic (black and white portrait) mode, and I’m thrilled with how it turned out. Even in low light, this device works like magic
Don’t you hate it when you have the perfect frame in mind, but can’t quite capture it? That’s exactly what happened with this picture. I couldn’t capture it the way I envisioned because I was on a moving train, yet it still turned out so clear.
The HONOR 200's camera is so good that you no longer have to worry about low lighting. Just snap the picture, and let this amazing device handle the rest

​​​​​​
Image​​​​​

I captured this flag facing the sunlight directly, yet the colors of the flag are so clear.
I've captured a few shots of plants, and unlike other smartphones, the saturation in all the shots is well-balanced. In a few photographs, it was slightly on the higher side, but to be honest, it’s just the right amount and doesn’t make the image look unrealistic.

I captured this image in a room with only natural light. What I love about it is how true the colors look. Whether it’s the yellow of the minion, the color of the sofa, or the background, everything appears as balanced as it should be ✨

and now it's time for some Portraits ✨

So that's it for today's guys. I hope you all liked these camera samples of newly launched HONOR 200 and if you did, don't forget to follow me to stay connected with my journey with Magicnation 🩵

- Pradhuman Singh Rajput 

RD.•°
Verified

Natural shots 😍, amazing camera performance 🙌

Lovely shots 😍
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Beautiful capture 😍

Beautiful 😍