Nova Launcher - Customised launcher

saipixels
Verified

Hello eXplorers... Hope you all doing great...

How many of you love to change icons, themes, wallpapers on your mobile comment below... I love to do experiment with different icons, themes to check my smartphone screen customised look. Today I would like to share a launcher app where you can customise your mobile look..

App name is " Nova Launcher "
What is Nova launcher 
Nova Launcher serves as a robust, customizable, and adaptable alternative for your home screen. It offers a range of advanced features designed to improve your home screens while maintaining an accessible and user-friendly interface suitable for all users. Whether you aim to completely transform your home screens or simply desire a more streamlined and efficient launcher, Nova is the solution. 
Features 
​​​​​Image
★ Personalized User Interface  : 
Manage your desktop, application drawer, dock, and folders according to your preferences.   
★ Icon Customization:  Tailor the icons on your device to align with your individual style.   
★ Backup and Recovery:  Effortlessly save and restore all of your personalized configurations.   
★ Gesture Controls:  Quickly initiate Nova Actions or applications through gestures on the desktop, including pinching, swiping, or two-finger swiping. (Settings > Gestures)   
★ Notification Indicators:  Easily monitor unread notifications or items through customizable notification badges or dots.   
★ Application Drawer Organization:  Organize the multitude of applications in your app drawer using Drawer Folders.   
How to use ? 
Access the Settings menu,  >> then navigate to Apps & Notifications, >>> followed by Default Apps, >> and select Home app. From there, >> choose Nova Launcher to establish it >> as your default Home launcher

Download Nova Launcher (tap on image)  

Conclusion 
Nova Launcher offers extensive customization options and allows users to incorporate custom widgets, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your device. It operates on your Android system similar to other applications; however, it runs continuously in the background, which may lead to increased battery consumption, while still maintaining impressive speed.

Thank you 🙏

Best regards
Saipixels 
RD.•°
Verified

My personal favourite, amazing launcher 👍
Navraj rathore
Verified

Interesting thanks for sharing ♥️
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Great information 😍