Celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi with HONOR 200 5G.

RD.•°
Verified

Hello, HONOR fans,

This is my thread on Ganesh Chaturthi and I am presenting some shots of Lord Ganesha with HONOR 200 5G. 

The Ganesh Chaturthi festival is said to have been revitalized later in the 19th century as a symbol of India’s independence movement, by freedom fighter Bal Gangadhar Tilak. 

In 1892, the cities of Pune and Mumbai became packed with devotees, despite the fact that such large gatherings were not allowed by the British. The 10-day festival was celebrated with a patriotic gusto fueled by a united deep devotion and love for Ganesha. 

To this day, Hindu festivals continue to be celebrated with similar pomp and fervor, signifying the everlasting power such devotion can generate.

🪔 5 things to know about Lord Ganesha:

1) He’s known as the remover of obstacles. 
2) He’s the son of Shiva and Parvati. 
3) He’s renowned for his wisdom and intelligence. 
4) He transcribed the Mahabharata. 
5) His form and sacred symbols all have deeper meanings. 

So without any further delay let's get started

That's the end here, I hope you guys liked the Lord Ganesha shots captured with HONOR 200 5G. let me know your answer in the comment below.    

Thanks for watching this article & don't forget to Follow me and join our Telegram group HONOR | India fan club there you can interact, share your ideas, knowledge & feedback with us.   

RD.•°  
MAGiC NATION
sarthhkk
Verified

Wow, beautiful pictures 😍 
Navraj rathore
Verified

Wow amazing shots ♥️
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Very nice shots brother 🤩 
Himanshu_snap