Sing your heart out with Karaoke Apps

RD.•°
Verified

Hello Explorers,
How are you, 

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your time in MAGIC NATION. You don't have to go to a karaoke bar to belt out your favourite songs with friends. These apps let you share your talents with the world wherever you are, not just from the back room of your local sports bar.

So Let's move ahead and Grab the spotlight with these Karaoke Apps. 
➤ StarMaker: Sing Karaoke Songs:

StarMaker is a popular singing app and music community with 50M+ users globally! Sing karaoke songs, share your special music moments and enjoy the community! Sing Karaoke music, enjoy music games, a video recorder, become a video star.

Take your karaoke performance to the next level with special audio filters, and start or join a 'party room' to meet new people to sing with. You can also create a private group for your closest friends and family to share songs, team up for a duet and chat.

If you want to try this application then you can download it from the Play Store or just click the link below. ⬇️

➤ Sing Karaoke by Stingray:

Sing along to millions of songs with music and lyrics.Sing Karaoke is a brand new karaoke app that lets anyone sing karaoke for free, anytime, anywhere.With 'Sing Karaoke' you can sing along to over 50,000 karaoke songs in almost any genre & language.

Belt out your favourite covers from your living room like a contestant on The Voice. Choose from millions of popular songs to sing along to on your own or with friends. Use special effects to make your vocals sound like you're recording in the studio or performing live, then post your performance for fellow singers and fans to enjoy.

If you want to try this application then you can download it from the Play Store or just click link below. ⬇️

➤  KaraFun - Karaoke Party:

A unique karaoke experience from all of your devices! KaraFun is karaoke in your pocket! Set a singing date with friends and KaraFun will take care of the rest: access to thousands of karaoke songs, instantly, on your computer, phone or tablet

Host an unforgettable karaoke party with friends, even if you don't have an Internet connection. Choose a song from a library of 48,000+ tracks, then easily adjust the backing and lead vocal settings, key and tempo for each performance. Not sure what to pick? Select from playlists filled with karaoke classics or the latest hits.

If you want to try this application then you can download it from the Play Store or just click link below. ⬇️

➤ Smule: Sing 10M+ Karaoke Songs:

Karaoke & song recorder! Sing solo or duet w/ friends, music & lyrics on screen Sing over 10 million of your favourite songs with music & scrolling lyrics! Have fun recording with your camera on or off, and add professional audio FX to sound amazing!

Have you ever dreamed of singing alongside your favourite musicians? Now's your chance to perform a duet with Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa and more by adding your video and vocals to pre-recorded tracks. Go solo or form a group to belt out the lyrics to millions of songs. Audio effects like reverb and echo turn your performance into a professional recording that you can share with the Smule community.  

*Note: All images and screenshots are taken from the Play Store and Karaoke Apps.  

That's the end here, Hope you guys like the Karaoke Apps. let me know your answer in the comment below.  

Thanks for reading this & Don't forget to Follow me and join our Telegram group HONOR | India fan club there you can interact, share your ideas, knowledge & feedback with us, Thank you. 

RD.•° 
MAGiC NATION
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
Sachin Saini
Verified

👏👏👏
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
@amnatureboy
Verified

Informative😍
Sarfaraz Ahmad
saipixels
Verified

Once upon a time... I use this app for singing... But later realised I am not a singer... 😆😆 There after I never install this app 🤣