Exploring the Magic of HONOR 200 Pro's Design & Display

Ishan Wankhade
Verified

Hey Explorers, 

Welcome back, I hope you all are doing well and enjoying exploring the magic of the Magicnation Community. 

I've been using the all-new HONOR 200 Pro 5G smartphone from few weeks and I'm very impressed with the Display and Design of the device. Today we'll explore the technology and art behind making the beautiful and premium Design & Display that makes the HONOR 200 Pro more captivating. 
Elegant Design, Inspired by Nature:
I have the OCEAN CYAN color variant of HONOR 200 Pro which is inspired by Natural coastline design. I observed that the Ocean Cyan color looks different in Indoors (low light environment) & outdoors (bright environment) same as the real Ocean looks at day & night.

The gentle curves at the rear of the phone resemble the meandering coastline with the dual-tone finish. Its design flows like waves of an ocean, a graceful tribute to the elegance of nature. With this beautiful design, the HONOR 200 Pro also has IP65 dust and water resistance. The back panel is made up of glass material to add a more premium device experience and it does not get any fingerprints easily on the back. The dual-tone look at the rear is something new for me which actually feels good, the most part is covered with a matte finish wave-like design and near the camera module all left side has a glossy look.

The Built:
The back of the device is made of premium glass with an ultra-slim design that fits perfectly in your hand. HONOR 200 Pro comes with a big 5000mAh battery and still, they made it just 8.2mm ultra-thin, weighing only 199 grams, the balanced tactile design feels as good as it looks. I must say, the in-hand feel and form factor of HONOR smartphones feel super premium. It having a power button and volume button on the right side of the frame. The only thing missing is the metallic frame, which is more durable than a plastic frame. At the bottom, a Speaker Grill, USB Type-C port, Primary Microphone, and SIM tray are present and the top side has a second Speaker Grill, an IR Blaster, and a secondary Noise-Cancellation Microphone. 

Camera Design:
It was inspired by the form of Gaudi's "Casa Mila", where symmetry meets sensuous curves, crafting a new artistic vision. The outer ring of the camera module shines like a sharp blade in the presence of light. The camera layout is not square, rectangle or circular, it is very different like an oval shape and new for the smartphone design. Personally, I liked the overall design of the HONOR 200 series, but Ocean Cyan is my favourite. 
Display with Eye Comfort:
The front side has a 6.78-inch Quad-Curved Floating Display with a pill-shaped dual punch hole having a 50MP Portrait camera, adding to the device's premium look. Elegant curves and smooth lines offer a premium sensory experience. The display has a 120Hz refresh rate for smooth touch & scrolling and a 1.5K resolution for a crystal clear viewing experience, made with aluminosilicate glass for extra protection and durability. With 1.07 billion colours, a 437 PPI density and a display that provides super bright 4000nits of peak brightness, clearly visible outdoors. Just not because of the hardware, MagicOS 8 is currently the smoothest UI I experienced. 

The display is truly premium in the segment! The colors are highly accurate and high-res incredibly crisp output. I've experienced other devices in this segment, but they feel bit cooler or warmer, and the HONOR 200 Pro's display offering a soothing and premium experience for the eyes.
  • Wet Touch Enhancement
  • Full-screen AOD
  • Hyper-Dynamic Color Display Technology
  • Delta E Color Accuracy
  • Netflix HDR Certification
  • Amazon HDR Certification
HONOR Eye Comfort Display:
HONOR is the first smartphone brand which has integrated at both the hardware and software levels eye protection to protect user eyes while watching or reading. 
  • 3840Hz Risk-free Dimming Display -
The industry-leading 3840Hz ultra-high frequency PWM dimming is TUV Rheinland flicker-free certified, achieving a new milestone.
  • Dynamic Dimming Display -
The Dynamic Dimming Display simulates the dynamic changes in natural light, promoting blood circulation in the eyes through intelligent rhythmic light-changing technology that can alleviate eye fatigue.
  • AI Circadian Night Display -
AI can intelligently recognize usage scenarios, realizing seamless color temperature for a good night's sleep while promoting the secretion of melatonin in the human body.
  • Natural Tone 2.0 -
natural tone 2.0 intelligently recognizes changes in environmental color temperature, sensing more flexibly while adjusting the color temperature.
  • Hardware Level Low blue light -
Low blue light provides better protection for your eyes. The display is TUV Rheinland certified and also received DXOmark Gold Label for best display with eye comfort.
  • Dual Sensor Adaptive Dimming - 
Dual sensors for environmental light detect the surrounding brightness more accurately.

The HONOR Magic 6 Pro received the 1st position and HONOR 200 Pro at 8th position in the world on DXOmark for best display. It's a big achievement for the brand, HONOR providing a premium experience with care for their consumers. 

Hope you all liked it, share your feedback or thoughts in the comment section. I'll be back with a new thread of the HONOR 200 Pro soon, stay tuned for that.
Also, you can check out the Quick Unboxing Video on Instagram - (Click Here)
Thank You,
Ishan Wankhade
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing design and display, Great work 😀🙌
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
sarthhkk
Verified

Amazing work 😍
Image Image Image