NEW GAMING SENSESSION : HONOR 200

@amnatureboy
Verified

Hello Knights! Hope you all are doing well & having a great time with the "MAGIC NATION" community.
Myself Sarfaraz, a content creator from the community.

I discussed the exclusive Honor 200's amazing camera capability in the last thread. So in this thread, I will share the Honor 200's gaming experience. So, let's start -
Hardware Configuration :

The Honor 200 seems promising with its Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chipset. Gaming performance and heat management are crucial for gamers, and the chipset's network performance enhancements will be interesting to explore.

Chipset: Qualcomm SM7550-AB Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 (4 nm)
RAM: 8 GB
CPU: Octa-core
GPU: Adreno 720
Storage:  256 GB

Key Points: 
  • Low touch delay - Extremely fast response, immediate operation at a touch.
  • Super PC image quality - AI super rendering allows you to always enjoy PC-quality images.
  • Virtual display technology - Provide modes with higher frame rates.

Gaming Experience :

To test the gaming power and quality of the Honor 200, I played heavy usage games on the device for hours. Here is a glimpse of the experience. 

Free Fire: Free Fire is a fast-paced battle royale game that challenges players to test reflexes and thrives on high frame rates for smooth, competitive gameplay.

Call Of Duty: Call of Duty is a highly immersive first-person shooter game to test its stunning graphics and smooth, realistic gameplay.

The device effortlessly powered through every game, delivering consistently high frame rates without a hint of lag or stutter. The vibrant high-resolution display brought the action to life, making the gameplay experience truly immersive.
Thermal Configuration :
Overheating can be a major concern when playing high-graphic games, but the HONOR 200’s advanced All-Range Cooling System 2.0 tackles it brilliantly. Even after extended gaming sessions, the device stayed cool to the touch, leaving my hands heat-free. The heat management on this phone is simply outstanding.

Game Manager : 

Played the above-mentioned games for hours and the streaks are here -

2.0 Cooling :

Usage Graph: 

In conclusion, we can say the Honor 200 is an ideal choice for gaming, offering top-notch performance, efficient cooling, and faster network speeds. Whether you're into heavy games or fast-paced online matches, it delivers an exceptional gaming experience.

Thanks for coming this far.
Hope you enjoyed this thread. More such interesting topics are coming soon. Like this thread tap the follow button and stay connected to MAGIC NATION.

Regards,
Sarfaraz - @amnatureboy
Creator @explorehonor
Sarfaraz Ahmad
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

All Rounder 
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing gaming performance 👍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION