Vi Music : Your Ultimate Music Streaming Partner | BBH #2

ImageHey explorers, what's up?
The way we consume music has undergone a significant transformation in recent years, and online music streaming has been at the forefront of this revolution. And I am pretty sure that for online music streaming, many of you use apps like Spotify, YouTube Music, etc. But the primary issue with these apps is Ads, and some features are only for premium users. You have to spend a lot of money for the name of subscription to these apps. You can move to another app, but one big problem with these app is that the music library is not as good as Spotify or YouTube music. But don't worry, guys! I have a solution to these problems.
Vi Music : your next music streaming partner
No It's not an app from Vodafone Idea. It's an open-source music streaming application that uses YouTube Music's API. The best part of this app is the cleanest and most user-friendly UI, which I love most.
Features
  • No Ad's
  • Background Streaming (Paid for YT Music)
  • Good Music Library
  • Live Lyrics
  • Sleep Timer
  • Equalizer
How to download the app 
Now the question is, how do you get the app? Well, unfortunately, it's not available on the Play Store, but you can download it from GitHub or here.

So go check it out, and that's all for today. If you have any queries or tech-life problems, just leave them in the comment section, and I will get them back soon. 
About
Byte Busters Hunt is a series of tech tips to solve your daily tech life problems 😁

For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Image Image Image
jyotinalui
Verified

Personally I use the Amazon music, wynk and the JioSaavn. But will use to see the overall experience 
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Great update for the music lovers 
AKBhavsar
Verified

Wow, nice one
RD.•°
Verified

Great 👍 
RD.•°