Unveiling A Piece of Art : HONOR 200 Pro 5G Unboxing & First Impression!

Ishan Wankhade
Verified

Hey Explorers,

Welcome back, hope you all are doing well and enjoying exploring the magic of the Magicnation Community.

HONOR recently launched the HONOR 200 5G Series smartphones in INDIA on 18th July which includes HONOR 200 5G & HONOR 200 Pro 5G. Ever wondered what it’s like to unbox the latest smartphone that promises to revolutionize your tech experience? Today, I'm going to unbox the new HONOR 200 Pro 5G smartphone and also, I will share my first impression.

Let’s dive right into the unboxing and see what this beauty has to offer!
Unboxing:
The HONOR 200 Pro 5G comes in a minimal white box with the Branding of smartphone name at Front, Right and Left side. Other side of the box includes the typical information regarding the smartphone (IEMI, Price, Variant info, etc.) and the manufacturer (Brand) details. 
  • Box Contents: 
    As soon as we open the box, the first we get the HONOR 200 Pro handset wrapped in a translucent plastic wrap. Below that, there's a paper box containing a Quick User Guide, a transparent case, a SIM Ejector Pin, and a Warranty Card. At last, we have a 6A USB Type-A to USB Type-C data/charging Cable and the charging adaptor not included in the box, will be sold separately.
HONOR 200 Pro 5G:
Design:
Experience the elegant design inspired by nature aesthetics the Natural coastline design that's built for you. I have the OCEAN CYAN colour it has gently curved at rear of the phone that resembles the meandering coastline.
Its design flows like a symphony of waves, a graceful tribute to the elegance of nature. The interesting thing I personally noticed that the colour looks Greenish in Dark and Blueish in Light same as the Ocean water. HONOR 200 PRO just having 8.2mm thickness, it's the ultra-thin, tactile design feels as good as it looks. 

Display:
The HONOR 200 Pro has Quad-Curved Floating Screen that offer a premium sensory experience with the best hardware level eye protection in the industry with 3840Hz PWM Dimming TUV certified. It has the 6.78-inches Quad Curved OLED Screen with 120Hz refresh rate and higher touch sampling rate for smoother scrolling & precision touch.
The display has 4000nits peak brightness, so we don't have to worry about visibility in outdoor or even in the sunlight and with its high resolution (2700*1224) everything looks very crystal clear. The display of HONOR 200 Pro received the DXOMARK Gold Label for one of the best displays on a smartphone.

Physical Overview:
  • Right Side:
The right-side frame of HONOR 200 Pro consists off a Power (ON/OFF) button at middle and a Volume button for increasing or decreasing the volume. The left side is clean it doesn't consist of any button.
  • Bottom Side:
The bottom side of the handset consists of a Speaker grill (HONOR 200 Pro has Stereo Speakers), a Type-C USB port, a primary microphone and a SIM Card tray (supports 2 physical SIM Cards or 1 physical & 1 e-SIM at a time).
  • Upper Side:
The upper side of the handset consists of a Speaker grill (HONOR 200 Pro has Stereo Speakers), a secondary microphone for better noise cancellation during video recording and call. This time HONOR also equipped an IR control sensor (device can be useful as a remote control).

Camera:
The best thing in HONOR 200 Pro is the cameras, specially portraits. This time HONOR collaborated with Harcourt Studio Paris which provide us DSLR like studio level portraits in smartphone with custom 50MP Portrait lens. I personally liked it, and the other modes works flawless & provide crystal clear pictures.
The 50MP telephoto lens has Optical zoom at 2.5x and can digitally goes up to 50x zoom. And a 12MP Ultrawide camera which also works as super macro to capture the macro world details. HONOR 200 Pro has Dual selfie camera 50MP+2MP for beautiful portraits Isn't it impressive? 

Hardware:
  • HONOR 200 Pro equipped with HONOR self-developed C1+ RF Enhanced Chip that supports more 5G coverage worldwide, while making overseas travel more convenient. 
  • Powered with flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8s Gen3 processor to level up your device speed & make heavy gaming smooth. It based on TSMC's flagship 4nm process technology and the same architecture as Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.
  • HONOR 5200mAh Silicon-carbon 2nd Gen Battery can provide worry-free, all-day power, anytime and anywhere with HONOR 100W Wired & 66W Wireless SuperCharge. 
  • Dual stereo speakers let you enjoy immersive sound effects with a maximum volume of up to 200%.
  • IP65 dust and water resistance for worry-free protection.
  • NFC Support
Software:
HONOR 200 Pro is powered by the latest MagicOS 8 based on Android 14. I have experienced the MagicOS 8 and I can say it's one of the best UI, the fluidity and smoothness of MagicOS is very impressive. MagicOS 8 is improved very much with addition of new AI features like my personal favorite is Magic Portal, Magic Capsule and Air gestures.
My Initial Impression:
HONOR used the tag #APieceofArt for HONOR 200 Pro and its truly defines it, after using the device it feels so premium in hand. The design, the camera and overall, it's one of the best devices in the segment. HONOR 200 Pro only comes in 12GB RAM & 512GB Storage, which is a good decision by brand it very useful practically. The most important thing is I didn't saw any ads in UI like other brands have, there is some pre-installed apps we get but most of apps can be uninstall.
The animations in MagicOS feel premium and are seamlessly integrated, enhancing the user experience. The dual speakers deliver loud, rich sound, and the quad-curved floating display provides a next-level experience, I watched lot of movies on it, and I'm truly impressed with the HONOR 200 Pro. The portraits or other shots with the triple camera setup clicks very eye-catching pictures with just a single click. Overall HONOR 200 Pro is a best package in segment.

Hope you all liked it, share your feedback or thoughts in comment section. I'll be back with a new thread of the HONOR 200 Pro soon, stay tuned for that.
Also, you can check out the Quick Unboxing Video on Instagram - (Click Here)

Special thanks to the community (Shubham & Vaibhav Sir) and HONOR for giving me the opportunity to experience this Piece of Art.
Thank You,
Ishan Wankhade
Sachin Saini
Verified

Nice unboxing ✨ threads 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
AKBhavsar
Verified

Amazing! 👏🤩
jyotinalui