Honor 200 Pro: Redefining Portraits

Glenn__Noronha
Verified

Hey Explorers, Welcome back to another thread on the Honor 200 Pro. I know it's been a long time since I'm sure you've been eager to see the portrait shots from the Honor 200 Pro! But before we head into that, let's see the kind of tech that the Honor 200 Pro uses to capture stunning portraits. 

A major USP of the Honor 200 Pro happens to be its Portrait capturing capabilities. And no, Honor hasn't taken this for granted by pulling off any gimmick. It has managed to pull it off through strategic collaboration. A collaboration like no other. Harcourt Studio 

Studio Harcourt is a photography studio founded in 1933 by Cosette Harcourt at 11, rue Christophe-Colomb in Paris. It is particularly known for its black-and-white photographs of movie stars and celebrities. From Amitabh Bachchan to Keanu Reeves, this studio has been the place to capture the most amazing Portrait shots of people we all adore. 

​​​​Just to help you reminisce, here are the specs of the cameras on the Honor 200 Pro that use the portrait mode: 

Rear 50MP Wide Camera (f/1.9 aperture, OIS) (H900 Sensor) (The same one on the Honor Magic 6 Pro!) 50MP Telephoto Camera (f/2.4 aperture, OIS) (Sony IMX586 Sensor) 

Front: 50MP Front Camera (f/2.1 aperture)

Powering the portrait capabilities of the Honor 200 Pro is the Honor AI Portrait Engine that works on enhancing lights, shadows and optical effects to make your portraits look like a piece of art! It learns facial features to capture every side of you  by differentiating options for Portraits, backgrounds and lighting for perfectly balanced images. 

When it comes to portraits, the Honor 200 Pro can shoot from not only its main but also its Telephoto lens. To cover you and the entire scene, go with 1x. But if you're looking for those dramatic, real, hard-hitting portrait shots, the 2x and 2.5x zoom modes are the ones to go for! 
​​​​
In the Honor 200 Pro, there are three portrait modes in association with Harcourt Studio. They are, Harcourt Natural, Harcourt Vibrant, and Harcourt Classic 

Here are some of the portrait shots I've taken (including pics of me) on the Honor 200 Pro (selfie included) (P.S. I'm not a pro photographer, but I try hard 😅).

The shots include all modes from Harcourt: Vibrant, Colour and Classic 

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Well, there's a lot more for me to show you in terms of portrait shots. This thread won't be enough to show you how beautiful the portraits on the Honor 200 Pro come out! Here's a Google Drive Link: Portrait Shots
RD.•°
Verified

Superb shots 🙌, love the all clicks, specially yours 😍 👁️
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
jyotinalui
Verified

Superb shots bro... Clicking portrait just like an Art ....🔥🔥💯
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
AKBhavsar
Verified

Wonderful Clicks
Sachin Saini
Verified

Superb ❤️
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
sarthhkk
Verified

Amazing 😍 
Image Image Image

Superb shots 🔥
you_r_shubham
Verified

Lovely Shots
Navraj rathore
Verified

Beautiful Shots
Navraj Rathore
Content, Community

Image Image Image Image
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Amazing shots 🫶 

Superb thread, Glenn! The way you’ve captured the essence of the Honor 200 Pro's portrait capabilities, especially through the Harcourt Studio modes, is simply stunning. Your shots truly highlight the potential of this incredible device. Can't wait to see more from you! 😊
Rahil Anwar