Week: 2 Capturing Night Photography Through My Smartphone Camera

Himanshu_snap
Verified

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 Honor eXplorer!  I Hope everyone is safe and doing well on Magic Nation Community.Image As you all know our Bi - Weekly theme Night Theme is going on and this is a (Part 2) of Night Photography. In this thread, I'll be sharing some pictures related to this theme. All the pictures have been taken using Smartphone Camera. ..So, without wasting your time let's begin with the images and let me know which one you like the most ?.
These are Captured by Smartphone Camera and processed in lightroom and snapseed. So without any further delay let's begin with the images.
..👇 Now let's take a look..ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Today's thread is up to this point. I will come back again with a new thread.Hope you enjoyed today's thread. Don't forget to let us know how you all felt in the comment section.
.I hope you guys loved this thread. Do let me know which one is your favorite from above. If you have any suggestions/questions please drop them down in the comment section. Take care of yourself and your loved ones! See you all again soon in the next thread Signing off.Himanshu Chitravanshi [ @Himanshu_snap ]
sarthhkk
Verified

Beautiful pictures 😍 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Magical click 📸 

Great work, Himanshu! The night photography shots are stunning. 📸 Your processing in Lightroom and Snapseed really enhances the beauty of the images. 🌟
Rahil Anwar

Those long exposure shots are 🔥💥

Amazing 👏