Week 1: Night Photography

Navraj rathore
Verified

Hello Explorers!
I hope everyone is doing well and thoroughly enjoying the vibrant tech community here. Today, let's dive into Beauty of Portraits 
I'm back with a new photography thread based on our bi-weekly theme: Night Photography {Week 1} 

Last week, I shared some of my best portrait photographs, and I'm excited to do it again today with new theme. If you like them, let me know in the comments!
What Is Night Photography 
Night photography is a specialized genre that involves capturing images in low-light conditions, typically during the evening or night. It often relies on artificial light sources like streetlights and neon signs, as well as long exposure settings to gather more light and create unique effects such as light trails and starry skies. Using a tripod is essential to prevent camera shake during these long exposures, ensuring sharp images. Photographers also adjust ISO settings to enhance light sensitivity, although this can introduce noise. Mastery of manual settings for aperture, shutter speed, and ISO is crucial in night photography, allowing photographers to create visually striking and atmospheric images.

Today I am sharing with you some photographs of Night Photography 
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Excited to share today's topic with you all! If you have any questions or uncertainties, feel free to drop them in the comments below. Stay tuned for more intriguing discussions coming your way soon! Keep engaging, keep inspiring! "

Signing off-
Navraj Rathore
Navraj Rathore
Content, Community
Image Image Image Image

Beautiful 😍 

This is so amazing ❤️ 
Himanshu_snap
Verified

Badhiya shot 
Shrivastvaravi
Verified