Gemini AI, now available on Google Messages!

Kabali
Verified

Hi HONOR Fans, 

This long-awaited feature is expected to boost user productivity and streamline communication. Yes, Google's Gemini AI is now available in Google Messages. 
Google Gemini
Google Gemini is a family of large language models, similar to OpenAI's GPT-4. It's known for being multimodal, meaning it can understand and process different kinds of information like text, code, images, and video. This allows Gemini to perform various tasks like composing messages, planning events, and answering your questions.

Google Gemini, now available in the Google Messages 
Users can chat with Gemini to compose texts, brainstorm ideas, manage tasks, and more, directly within the messaging interface. Google's conversational AI, Gemini, is now integrated into the Messages app on Android. 

How to enable Gemini in Google Messages? 
To use the Gemini Ai, Android users can go to Google Messages, then click "New Chat" and select "Gemini", which can experience the facility of AI through the app in the default message. 

However, you need an internet connection to use the Gemini AI.

If you haven't received the Gemini AI in the Google Messages App, please update and check. It would be released to all users within a month. 

Here I tested the Gemini AI in Google Messages. I asked Gemini AI's opinion on HONOR 200 Series. See what it replied. 

I hope you all like it. Please do share your comments below. See you in the next post. 

Signing off. 
Kabali
sarthhkk
Verified

Beautifully explained 😍 
Sachin Saini
Verified

I have also received this update 😍

Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation