Capturing Magical Architectures: Using Smartphone (2)

@amnatureboy
Verified

Hello Knights,
Hope you are doing well.
Myself Sarfaraz, a content creator from the community. You can also connect with me on Instagram by tapping @amnatureboy

I'm back with the second part of the thread on "Magical Architectures".

In the last thread, I gave an introduction to "Architecture Photography" followed by the "Key Aspects" along with the explanation with different examples.

In case you have missed the first part, you can refer it by tapping on this link:
Capturing Magical Architectures: Using Smartphone - Part 1

In this part of the thread, I will discuss the significance of Architecture photography followed by some more pictures on this theme.
Importance of Architectural Photography
The unique thing about architectural photography is that you can see buildings and structures from many different points of view.
Buildings and architecture are symbolic of how far humanity has come as a species. We started with caves and shelters made from leaves and branches that demonstrated art in more simplified ways.
Today buildings soar way over our heads, taking technology and art to new heights we never thought possible.

Additionally, architectural photography plays a significant role in promoting tourism by capturing iconic landmarks and architectural wonders around the world.

Few more Captures:

Thanks for coming this far .
Hope you enjoyed this thread. More such interesting topics are coming soon. Like this thread and tap the follow button and stay connected MAGIC NATION.

Regards,
Sarfaraz - @amnatureboy
Creator @explorehonor
Sarfaraz Ahmad
Sachin Saini
Verified

Out stunning 😍 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation