Is Digital Smart Telescope is the new thing in the Astronomical Market? Ft . Dangdangli Smart Astronomical Telescope

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers,

Long time no see… But not worry, coz I'm back again and this time I'm going to share some interesting products which I'm stunned by and I hope you also feel it interesting

For millions of years , we use telescope 🔭 to see far away objects specially the celestial bodies around us . Started from Galelio, and it's still used today by space agencies in big dimension such as Hubble telescope by NASA. But still for many of us, it's a dream to see those celestial bodies in the universe through our own eyes and to take a clear picture of them…

Well, that's gonna change soon as Xiaomi backed and started the crowdfunding the Dangdangli Smart Astronomical Telescope TW2 which is going to be game changer

Without any delay let's quickly look into the device itself…
Specifications
  • 6,000mAh battery
  • 5-inch 720p,
  • 180-degree adjustable screen
  • 1.5T DLA engine
  • Novatek high-performance efficient chip
  • Bluetooth shutter remote Control
  • Wifi connectivity

Now, let's look into the device for more details shall we?

The Dangdangli Smart Astronomical Telescope has a 6,000mAh battery that offers extended usage. The TW2 is also equipped with a 5-inch 720p, 180-degree adjustable screen.

The device has a Bluetooth shutter remote control to prevent touch jitter while WiFi connectivity is also supported. Connecting your smartphone to the telescope achieves multi-screen operation.

The telescope section of the TW2’s mirror body is made of aviation alloy and is lightweight and durable. More precise adjustment can be realized with its mechanical star navigation deceleration and focusing.

The telescope’s design and hardware make it have impressive light gathering and optical power resolution for brighter and clearer images.

The companion app of the TW2 is the Dangdangli app which offers a rich resource of knowledge of astronomy.  The precision optical lens of the Smart Astronomical Telescope TW2 adopts 12 layers of high light transmittance coating on the entire process. This can effectively reduce light reflection and dispersion while improving the color reproduction of the observed object

​​​​​I hope with the introduction of Digital Smart Telescope it's not very far from us that we can also enjoy the beauty of the cosmic xperience right in our home..
So, that's it for today, So what's your opinion? Will the Era for Digital Smart Telescope will be around soon or is it just a technological innovation? What's your opinion? Share your thoughts in comment section.
Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
jaisharan2
Verified

Hoping to experience it some day !!
Sachin Saini
Verified

Beautiful 😍 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation