Is mini PC is your next PC? Ft. The New Asrock DeskMate X600

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey explorers,

Often we see in many workplaces that unlike our home where we have such large cabinets specially today where we build custom PC with custom cabinets to make our PC much powerful for many stuffs like Gaming or editing videos etc

What if I tell you that this is going to change soon? What if I tell you that soon you can have that much power in your PC but the size will be much less?  

Yes, you guessed it right … I'm talking about the new Askrock Deskmate X600.

So without further ado, let's quickly look into the highlights of this device

• Has a durable 2mm anodized aluminum alloy shell.
  • Has a 7010 Fan for better heat dissipation and cooling.
  • Four DD5 memory slots support high-speed memory overclocking up to 7200+ MT/s.
  • PCIe Gen4x16 slot offers flexibility for future upgrades.
  • two M.2 slots, one supporting PCIe 5.0 and the other PCIe 4.0, and an additional 2.5-inch SATA slot
  • MediaTek Wi-Fi6E card for wireless connectivity
Design

Let's talk about the design first. The Asrock Deskmate X600 comes with a sleek aluminum design which is 2mm aniodised shell which makes thermal efficiency along with heat dissipation very fast.   

SpecificationsImageImage
  • The DeskMate X600 boasts several features designed to enhance performance. A 10-phase power supply X600 motherboard ensures stable power delivery. Four DDR5 memory slots support high-speed memory overclocking up to 7200+ MT/s. A PCIe Gen4x16 slot offers flexibility for future upgrades.

• The DeskMate X600 caters to various storage needs with two M.2 slots, one supporting PCIe 5.0 and the other PCIe 4.0, and an additional 2.5-inch SATA slot for even more storage. The DeskMate X600 comes equipped with a Realtek 2.5G wired network card for reliable wired connections. While it doesn’t have a built-in wireless network card, the e-commerce platform offers a configuration with a MediaTek Wi-Fi6E card for wireless connectivity.

A standout feature of the DeskMate X600 is the dedicated slot on top that allows users to connect an external graphics card via a PCIe extension cable.

Availablity

The DeskMate X600 chassis is available in three colors, Obsidian Black, Moonlight Silver and Starry Grey and available at 1348 yuan (approximately $202 USD) for a barebones configuration (no CPU, wireless network card, RAM, or SSD). Pre-built options with Ryzen 5 8600G or Ryzen 7 8700G processors, along with RAM and storage, are available starting at 3848 yuan (approximately $573 USD).

That's it from my side, I'll be back again with some new products soon...

Ciao,

Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
Sachin Saini
Verified

But its processing is very slow, I have tried using it. When I noticed
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
jaisharan2
Verified

lets see what will be the future