Announcing a new series of threads for Magic OS lovers!

Glenn__Noronha
Verified

Hey everyone!

I'm so glad you all have finally made it to Magicnation! The hub and community for everything technology! Without any delay, let's get started, shall we?
Let me start with a crucial question first.

What's the most needed component in a smartphone that interacts with daily? (Hint: it's not your display!)

I'm sure you guessed the software. But if you didn't, let me tell you why.

Software is an intangible component that tells your smartphone's hardware what to do. Users interact with software to make hardware perform tasks like simple calculations to complex operations. With software, you can make use of hardware.

Still doubtful? Imagine having the most powerful smartphone but needing a medium to use it. That's like having the most powerful sword but not knowing how to wield it. But to reiterate, software experience is an essential aspect of smartphone usage. With a great software experience, you can make the best use of the technology your smartphone has to offer. 

Clean, easy-to-use, and feature-rich user interfaces are key for the best smartphone usage experience!

Many people who have approached me to recommend smartphones have prioritised safety as a bad one could be a deal breaker.

So what is this thread for? 
I am announcing through this thread that you will now be seeing threads on Magicnation based on 
Magic OS!

I can't wait to show you all what is in store!
In short, you can expect feature explanations, how-tos and much more, to develop a better relationship with your Honor smartphone through the power of Magic OS! 
Stay tuned to this thread for more updates!
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Do share more threads 
Sachin Saini
Verified

I'm waiting 😊 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
jaisharan2
Verified

excited for it