Golden hour in photography

Hello Explorers,

I am Aditya Raj a photographer. In this thread, I am going to talk about golden hours. Golden hour is one of the used words by photographers who shoot pictures in natural light and the time which is called golden hour is the time just after sunrise and the time before sunset. People normally shoot during the golden hours because during that time sunlight is not harsh which will not make your image look flat also the scene seems so natural and saturated which is one of the best things for a photographer. I also love to shoot in golden hours because of the beautiful warm light the sun provides.
Have a look at some of my pictures which I took during the golden hours-

ImageThis picture is taken during the time of sunrise and you can see the orange light which can only be seen at the time, even a little delay will ruin your shoot as the sun comes up it will start giving harsh light.
This picture was taken when the sun just coming up and you can see how the sky got so bright even a little bit of delay in the time will make the shoot hard so I captured whatever I wanted in the time and got some good results.
This picture was taken just before the sunset and you can see the light is a little harsh but the colors it is giving us are just amazing also the light is not too harsh it's just beautiful.
Now the last shot is taken just after the sunset and you can also see the bright orange light in the sky which looks so good you can shoot whatever you want and it will look good because of that beauty.

Hope you like the thread and feel free to give your feedback in the comment section.

Regards,
Aditya Raj
you_r_shubham
Verified

Amazing Shots!!!
Sachin Saini
Verified

Wonderful Shots 📷 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
jaisharan2