Is Humidifier really essential for our homes? | Ft. Xiaomi Humidifier 3

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey explorers,

Welcome back again. This time I am going to share with you some exciting information regarding a new device that has been in this industry for quite a long time but doesn't pop up in regular lives also in our hospitals, especially really important and today I am going to talk to you about this….
So the thing which I am talking about is a humidifier. It is a product which is specially used to control the humidity in our climate. It is very helpful in treating common diseases which are spread basically in air and some skin diseases also like rough skin disease and allergies and many more things..
Without any delay let's start taking a look at the newly launched Xiaomi humidifier…
Quickly take a look at the specs:
  • 800mL/h humidification capacity,
  • 32dB(A)
  • 6L water tank
  • 18 hours of continuous humidification
  • ≥99% antibacterial rate for clean
  • Xiaomi HyperOS Connect

The Mijia No-Fog Humidifier 3 features an impressive 800mL/h humidification capacity, ensuring rapid moisture distribution across large areas like living rooms. Using natural evaporation, it avoids visible mist and white residue, making it safe to use with tap water. Even during dry seasons, such as autumn and winter, the humidifier maintains a comfortable environment with rain-fresh air.

It operates quietly at just 32dB(A), making it perfect for night-time use. In sleep mode, the humidification reduces to 280mL/h, and the screen automatically dims to ensure an undisturbed rest.

The Mijia No-Fog Humidifier 3 sports a 6L water tank, allowing for up to 18 hours of continuous humidification. The tank is constructed from silver ion materials, promoting a ≥99% antibacterial rate for clean, safe humidification. With such a large capacity, users can enjoy worry-free operation overnight without needing to refill frequently.It also comes with a top-fill water tank, making it easy to refill without removing or bending down to access the tank. Simply tilt and pour water in, a process Xiaomi describes as being simpler than watering plants.

The humidifier integrates seamlessly with Xiaomi’s smart ecosystem. Through the Mijia App and Xiao Ai voice assistant, users can control the device remotely or check humidity levels with simple voice commands.

The Mijia No-Fog Humidifier 3 also supports Xiaomi HyperOS Connect, allowing it to synchronize with other smart devices like air conditioners and heaters, ensuring your home is comfortable even before you arrive.

The humidifier comes with a built-in smart ambient display that offers real-time updates on water levels and humidity. Its ring-shaped progress bar visually indicates the remaining water and the humidifier automatically shuts off when the tank is empty for added safety.

It comes with a 3D antibacterial filter, ensuring the air is purified while adding moisture. The filter, boasting a ≥99% antibacterial rate, can be hand- or machine-washed, making maintenance both easy and convenient. The suspended filter design enhances humidification efficiency, ensuring consistent performance.

Maintenance is further simplified with the open-style water tank and removable pump impeller, making cleaning hassle-free and ensuring long-term usability.

Pricing and availability
Crowdfunding for the device will start on September 18 at 10 AM (CST) on Xiaomi Youpin, with a discounted price of 599 yuan (approx. $84), compared to the retail price of 799 yuan (approx. $112).

So that it for today let me know in the comment section what do you think of the humidifier. Is it really a necessary thing for our home to have a proper and clean environment and to protect our body? What do we think about it? Let me know your opinion in the comment section.

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech

I think it's essential for homes especially for town area's.
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

RD.•°
Verified

Great 👍