The Newly HONOR Pad finally launched!! | Ft. HONOR Pad X8A

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers,

I am back again and this time I brought some great news as finally after a long wait the HONOR Pad X8A has final launched in India.

So without any further a due let's take a quick look at the specifications of the HONOR pad X8A…
Image​​​​​​
  • 11-inch TFT LCD display with a 1920 x 1200 resolution
  • 90Hz refresh rate
  • 400 nits of peak brightness
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
  • 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage
  • 1TB microSD card slot
  • WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, and a quad speaker setup with Hi-Res audio
Now let's quickly look into this one by one at a much faster pace…

The Honor Pad X8a was just dropped with a tall 11-inch TFT LCD display with a 1920 x 1200 resolution, a 90Hz refresh rate, and 400 nits of peak brightness.

Users also get a TÜV Rheinland certification for low blue light and flicker free experience.

Under the hood, it is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC, which is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.You can even expand storage by up to 1TB via a microSD card slot. It features a slim 7.25mm body that weighs 496 grams.

Despite its budget price tag, the Honor Pad X8a has a premium metal body with an aluminum frame and aluminum back.

Honor’s latest tablet runs on the Android 14 OS based MagicOS 8.0 custom skin out of the box. A massive 8,300mAh battery pack powers this device, although, there is only standard 10W charging.

Other notable features include dual band WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, and a quad speaker setup with Hi-Res audio.
Pricing and availability
The Honor Pad X8a was announced in a single Space Gray color option. It has a 12,999 INR (roughly 155 US Dollars) price tag for the lone 4GB + 128GB storage configuration. The budget friendly tablet is available via Amazon India & ExploreHONOR’s website, with buyers getting a free Honor Flip Cover.

So, that's it for today, let me know how many of you are going to consider this in this upcoming Puja and diwali sale as a present for your relatives...

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech

Wow 🔥🔥🔥
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Image Image Image
RD.•°
Verified

Free HONOR Flip Cover 🙌 and affordable price, amazing 🤩
RD.•°